Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bruh.

I stopped by the car wash on the way to work to spray off the salt. While I was doing that I realized that not only do I love my 3, but it was the most intelligent purchase I've made in quite a while. Why? Not only is it a great car that saves me money (compared to another performance sedan) but it is what got me back into Tesla in a big way. If I hadn't purchased a 3 I don't know if I would have jumped back in so heavily. My 3 has already paid for itself and will likely do so 100x over.

If you are talking about Speigel, I did some sleuthing about his fund Stanphyll Capital. Sure enough, Dad's name is Stanley and Mom's name is Phyllis. I would guess most of what he manages is family money. I wonder if Stanley and Phyllis are proud of their boy?

Yes, they are very proud of their cute little brown-noser. Mark used to take his frustrations out on mom and dad but he's been very well behaved ever since he has directed his anger at Tesla. That's why it's worth the $250K they add to the fund each month to prevent margin calls. ;)

I just went from Long to Longer.

My emotions almost got the best of me at around $380, then I recalled someone telling me here to "quit thinking so small." LOL! Temptation was enormous this week... it hit my goal already.

So, I'm still holding... longer. And that's the magic here, no one's selling, same reasons I bet. Everyone agrees (not just some), this is a much more valuable company. Just watch next year.

3105F9D7-F6CC-48F3-A027-FBEA5D7BA719.gif
Tesla VS. Shortseller today

Attachments

• DB6EE698-C5F2-4C65-8A5E-BED881B125C1.gif
    DB6EE698-C5F2-4C65-8A5E-BED881B125C1.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
Wow. I remember about 3 years ago when I started to really understand the epic long-short battle of TSLA and the fact that my Norwegian bank (and stock broker) were unable to tell me if my shares were being lent to shorts or not (beacuse of them being held by an American subsidiary) that I put in a sell order @ $400 (the stock was around $200 in those days) which I promply upped to $1000 during 2017. Now I'm left wondering how long before the time comes to bump that up again to $2000... :)

Is there any downside to just putting it at: