Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a reminder - today is a good reveal of the participants of this board.

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant (or not posting at all in sickness). Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

Congrats to all longs.:)
I confess I sold last week: 1 @497. Tried 1 @499 but didn't go through. Kept the rest of my xxx (for now) :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: CyberDutchie
Alternative: when we first started discussing this celebration I don't think any of us thought this would happen in the middle of this winter ;) If people are averse to cold, stormy weather and minimal daylight, it could be put off to the Q1 or Q2 earnings.
\I speak only for myself. I have spent winters in Seoul, Moscow and Toronto among others. When required for work I am perfectly prepared to live lightless, sunless, with only wind and snow for companionship. This trip should be a serious celebration, thus IMHO it should be when there is endless light and all that goes with that blissful albeit short season.:D:D

Feeling a little squeezy. Too early for leaked financial results I think.

I predict the stock to be valued at anywhere form $10 to $1000. I'll collect my 500k salary now please.

Thx
You sound jealous, I admit I am. If you can get someone to pay you that salary for that advise, I would definitely take that gig

Just a reminder - today is a good reveal of the participants of this board.

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant (or not posting at all in sickness). Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

Congrats to all longs.:)

I deployed the last 10% of my dry powder to rebuy. Why? FOMO made me do it. Waited the last 5 years for this and here she is $500.

Sell side of the order book looking much shallower than the buy side this morning.

View attachment 499611
Makes sense. If you are a perma long you aren't budging, and if you are just riding the wave why sell before financials?

You sound jealous, I admit I am. If you can get someone to pay you that salary for that advise, I would definitely take that gig
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd be happy to double my pay just to go on CNBC and look like an goofball.

People mock other people for having more money than brains. Not me. That has been my goal since I was in HS.

I've been watching CNBC for over an hour now and no mention of TSLA. Maybe I missed it earlier or maybe when you are the train wreck you want to look at something else.
Same here. I used to think the ticker included stocks that had the higher percentage of shares moving or the highest percentage of movement but clearly “other” factors are used. You can decide what those are

Reactions: madodel and humbaba
As I show people my car and give them rides, it is surprising to hear how many of them used to have shares of TSLA. One of the interesting things to consider is that smart money might allow periods of fear and doubt just to get weak hands to sell out. Then the price can move up. It was not all that long ago that the price was moving up fast.

Like if the PIF is willing to buy 5%, isn't that an incredibly bullish sign, aka "Big Oil Buys Electric Car Company"?

\I speak only for myself. I have spent winters in Seoul, Moscow and Toronto among others. When required for work I am perfectly prepared to live lightless, sunless, with only wind and snow for companionship. This trip should be a serious celebration, thus IMHO it should be when there is endless light and all that goes with that blissful albeit short season.:D:D
Although, this time of year, wouldn't we have a fair chance of getting one of Nature's spectacular varieties of fireworks; AKA Aurora Borealis? That would be a GREAT way to celebrate! Electric Lightshow, powered by the Sun!!!

upload_2020-1-13_9-18-28.jpeg

Okay, well, everyone who has interest in an Iceland meetup PM me, along with your preferences as to when :) Geez, I was thinking that by the time we hit $500 I'd already have my Tesla and could pick you guys up at the airport in it. But no cars here yet, thanks to all of this infernal #DemandProblem.... ;)

We'll do northern lights watching if the weather and magnetosphere cooperates, and head out to see the countryside (assuming a sufficient vehicle supply for everyone materializes) :) I could show you my (frozen-over) land where I've been planting trees, too.