Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this mean Adam Jonas will raise his PT to $20 soon?
No, it means that TSLA just slapped him across that smug face and said "Your bullish case was too bearish! Try harder!"
This does put him in an awkward situation.

I can't wait for CNBC to stop joking about Cathie Wood's $4000 PT (or did it go higher?) and start making fun of Jonas's $10 PT.

Also... not gonna happen!

ow wow @KarenRei where can we get cheap flights to Iceland, or should 500 be the close for that to happen?

OMG, you guys.... I step out for an hour to buy some iron phosphate, and the stock goes over $500? ;) WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO??? ;)

Here's an idea, for anyone looking for a Reykjavík meetup to celebrate: wait for the earnings announcement, and then schedule your trip for them. Then we could have a meetup during the earnings report and all listen to the earnings call together :)

Alternative: when we first started discussing this celebration I don't think any of us thought this would happen in the middle of this winter ;) If people are averse to cold, stormy weather and minimal daylight, it could be put off to the Q1 or Q2 earnings.

Does this mean Adam Jonas will raise his PT to $20 soon?

2018 from “Bullish Adam Jonas” but I always found it funny.

CB187820-5B86-4AAA-8C72-578D8D15212D.jpeg

OK, I admit it, I have now made a laughable amount of profit from this stock, but TBH I have enough money already. I'm happy about recent stock price movements for three other reasons:

1) It shows there is some justice in the world. hard work by people at Tesla, and people prepared to invest in a responsible, sustainable tech for future transport are doing well, while cynical fossil-fuel-shills, trolls, and general ass-hats spreading FUD are losing a fortune, so ....karma is a bitch :D

2) Tesla is more stable now than they have been for a long time, and those employees who bought or were awarded stock are more likely to stay, and be motivated and keep fighting the good fight.

3) The 'don't buy a tesla, they are going bankrupt' bullshit becomes more and more unbelievable every day, which will likely be a totally-free driver of demand.

I know its common to hear people loudly proclaim that they like the cars and the tech and the company and they don't buy them for any environmental reason, but I absolutely do. Every car with a tesla badge rolling off the lines is another car thats not dependent on fossil fuels, and makes my retirement seem less dystopian. Yay.

Plz donate. I need to be a piece of shitake house in the Bay Area for 2 million, somehow :p