Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A line of Model Ys under car covers at Fremont...

on Twitter

Something tells me, Elon will be delivering some cars today.

Wow if true:

on Twitter

"But we have spoken to some line workers who have said that the Y can be made on any line currently. So it doesn’t sound like they want to commit a GA to the Y."​

But photo does look fake to me. :confused:

Everyone that sold today because they got scared, say so now. If earnings are not good, and the SP falls, don't jump on here this evening or tomorrow saying you sold. Say it now, or it didn't happen.

It was on my mind, but I reached down and checked to see if I still had a set. I did, so I held. I'm long and strong (I mean the stock!!).

Solid 80% of my x10, but no stocks!

Everyone that sold today because they got scared, say so now. If earnings are not good, and the SP falls, don't jump on here this evening or tomorrow saying you sold. Say it now, or it didn't happen.

It was on my mind, but I reached down and checked to see if I still had a set. I did, so I held. I'm long and strong (I mean the stock!!).
I decided to sell half of my TSLA if the stock drops below 525 or goes over 725. As it is my portfolio is way too heavy TSLA after the recent run-up so this might just be the time I should have acted anyway. I've had to remind myself that I am long TSLA to support the vision and to have a comfortable retirement, not to gamble to see just how much I can accumulate (or lose.)