Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 rows of covered cars
EPeNwPcU0AA4rYb

I'm sorry if it's harsh, but not confirming a really big fact like that before publishing it is very unprofessional.

Nope. Sorry. The story was reporting on one of the owners of the trucking company's delivery "expectations". There is no journalistic requirement that the reporter verifies the owner's expectations are realistic.

Please use a little common sense.:rolleyes:

4:20:69 ET.
I really hope so!
Everyone that sold today because they got scared, say so now. If earnings are not good, and the SP falls, don't jump on here this evening or tomorrow saying you sold. Say it now, or it didn't happen.

It was on my mind, but I reached down and checked to see if I still had a set. I did, so I held. I'm long and strong (I mean the stock!!).
I didn't sell anything, but instead bought some more at 576. First time ever bought shares on margin. These are shares, not options. If the stock drops, I have enough in the account to hold and ride through the drop. If it rises, I will continue to hold anyways

I certainly understand everyone being anxious about the ER. However, in my case anyway, I bought stock for the long haul, and Tesla has shown that they can be profitable and have super exciting things happening just around the corner. Stock might dip. Stock may rise. In the long term though, I truly believe that at this point the die is cast and the Tesla juggernaut can't be stopped.

Just breathe folks. What will be will be and it will all be good in the end.

Dan