Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly meaningful for TSLA.

Michael Moore just released a movie called "Planet of the Humans" on YouTube. It seems there's some negative bits in there about TSLA. I currently have it on now.

I'm normally a gigantic fan of Moore. As we well know, our hers always F up form time to time. lol

This seems more like a movie he produced instead of directly made. He's not narrating it and it's a bit "low rent".

Michael Moore's 'Planet of the Humans' asks: what if green energy cannot save the planet?

For those interested..
I'm going to start highlighting investor thread posts that would be new threads on a normal discussion forum. Not calling anyone out, just a training exercise to help move us in a rational direction.

^ this one. I'm not terribly interested, but I could see how 3 or 4 Moore fans would want to give it 12 posts of discussion then let it fade. Fun!

I'm going to start highlighting investor thread posts that would be new threads on a normal discussion forum. Not calling anyone out, just a training exercise to help move us in a rational direction.

^ this one. I'm not terribly interested, but I could see how 3 or 4 Moore fans would want to give it 12 posts of discussion then let it fade. Fun!

My apologies. I was just trying to find any reason for the drop while all the pros were talking about advertising again.

Just look at macros....

Nasdaq is down 3.4%. I’m actually surprised TSLA isn’t down more.
Macros are DOW is about the same as where it opened. TSLA has dropped about 4% from where it opened.

I don't see any news.

Edit: I bought the dip a couple of times today; too soon as usual for me. Hodling now.

Edit again: @MTL_HABS1909 is right about the NASDAQ. Good point. I guess I was looking at the DOW.

Last edited:
Tweet showing apparent demand in China:

Ray4️⃣Tesla⚡☀️ on Twitter

HUGE demand in China.

I guess while we were all arguing over whether Tesla should advertise or not, Elon was over in China spending huge chunks of the budget on advertising in China. Conventional wisdom tells that's the only way to achieve that kind of demand so Tesla must be advertising behind our backs! Damn them! /s ;)

I think it's this. If anyone could take on Tesla it would be Apple. Don't get me wrong, I'm still TSLA Bull. But I think weak bulls and bears would see this as a big big deal.

Apple is clearly working on a car and this will clearly hurt TSLA.
From the article:
"In comparison, hybrid vehicles from Ford and Nissan use permanent magnet synchronous motors. They are more efficient than induction motors, but they also cost more and need greater maintenance. Plus their magnets tend to wear out and need replacement over time."

Is this true?

Reactions: UncaNed
Looked like a coordinated bear attack there from 705 to 673. Stopped right before 10% where the uptick rule would trigger

Indeed, ten minutes ago TSLA got shoved down through $700, and undoubtedly triggered the stop limits of weak longs, which created a cascade dropping it further down to $673. Once the low was hit, dip buyers appeared. The attack was made easier to accomplish in the midst of falling macros.