Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The problem I’m having with your two posts on this topic is it feels like you’re giving a back-handed compliment.

When someone says, great job but...it’s just real icky feeling particularly when we consider the accomplishment in this case, which is a stand-alone feat of incredibleness.

And I’m just personally annoyed every time someone criticizes Elon for his optimism, which I feel is a positive trait in a person.
My timing was bad. It was not a point that needed to be made today. And I was certainly not trying to criticize Musk's vision or skills.

However, I always value that members of this forum encourage critical analysis and do not descend into blind Musk fandom. For example, although I didn’t agree with those who were disturbed by Elon's CV tweets and comments, I felt it was good to have that discussion.

In any case, this was all OT and I should have taken it to the proper thread. Sorry if I upset some folks.

That is correct. Don’t forget what happened the last time CNBC featured him. The stars are aligning for another launch to pre covid highs :) . So much pun intended.
I didn't forget, it was used by manipulators for a big pump and dump last time. Obviously it'll be a positive interview. Should be up quite a bit especially with the SpaceX launch, but be wary of shenanigans.

I didn't forget, it was used by manipulators for a big pump and dump last time. Obviously it'll be a positive interview. Should be up quite a bit especially with the SpaceX launch, but be wary of shenanigans.

Good call. Not saying it cannot happen but the Tesla story has only become more solid and mainstream plus the MMs hopefully learned their lessons and delta hedged this time around.

Trump Hopes for His Own Booster Shot From SpaceX Rocket Launch | New York Times

Speaking separately with reporters, Mr. Trump said he was motivated to come in person in part because of the pandemic. “That’s one of the reasons I wanted to be here today,” he said. “I thought it was so important to be here today. And I think any one of you would say that was an inspiration to see what we just saw.”​

Elon effectively has doubled Tesla's total addressable market in the USA in a single month, with two masterful strokes of 4-D chess.

Yes, haters can suck it. :p

Cheers!

So the big question is: how does this affect tsla. Sell the news :eek:

This is great for Tesla, because people intertwine SpaceX and Tesla all the time, and only Tesla is a publicly traded company.

However, this good news may get lost among the current political climate in the states with the riots, protests, and media coverage. Or, even turned negative if presented by the wrong person.

A great name for the Dragonship!

Dragonship.png

And a proud tradition going back to the Viking dragon ships which had a carved out dragon head on the stern of the long ship used by the king.

Drageskip.jpg

Picture from the latest viking summit I assume...