Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All true. But there were reasons Tesla wasn't prioritizing Semi. Lack of batteries, of course. But also, it appears that Musk has been cautious about the economy, even before the coronavirus.

I suspect batteries (volume and tech) are the number 1 issue, with needing to line up a place to produce it (prob GF Austin), improving prototype design to get it production-ready and possibly not taking on too many production ramps at once playing a supporting role.

NOOOOO! @Right_Said_Fred Let's not stuff up the forum with that please.

We've been here & done this MANY times before, at $100... $400, $420... I wanna know how many times will SP will re-cross $1,000 after we get there.

@dc_h, before and after look identical. That's why I disagreed.
Go back a few days on the left. Construction is recent.

With more factories coming online and greater numbers of outbound vehicles, Tesla would be boosting their own margins (reducing costs) by building semis for internal/ supplier use.
Same deal with solar on the roofs.

Go back a few days on the left. Construction is recent.
From Giga thread:
Construction was related to roof repairs, nothing new, nothing different.

Parking lot work was most likely water trucks. Drainage in the lot is less than subpar. When we get rain (months in between), the lot will flood basically. They bring in vacuum trucks to remove the water.

Premarket level 2 shows just 1119 shares at 1000 and not much resistance after that either. We could ram through that wall with a model 3 SR. I would say wait for market open to get a better sense of resistance at the 1000 level.

Attachments

• FAF5545D-D052-4F5D-9D70-7D84D513500D.png
    FAF5545D-D052-4F5D-9D70-7D84D513500D.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 75