Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG
upload_2020-6-10_14-58-19.png

Does anyone think this Semi email in the midst of Nicola drama looks suspicious? I do.
Nikola is vaporware, which excites the market (except when it is from tesla) and Tesla is making semi's, so while the timing is questionable, it is better to remind everyone, including the market, that an actual Semi is coming soon. How long after production starts to delivery? Anyone with updates on Semi reservations-- that would be germane to market expectations...

After-action Report: Tue, Jun 09, 2020: (Full-Day's Trading)

Traded: $10,740,414,670.50 ($10.74 B)
Volume: 11,398,221
VWAP: $942.29

Closing SP / VWAP: 99.83%
(TSLA closed BELOW today's Avg SP)
TSLA Mkt Cap: $174.471B (97.57% of TM)​

FINRA Short/Total Volume = 58.0% (56rd Percentile rank Shorting)
FINRA Volume / Total NASDAQ Vol = 53.0% (54th Percentile rank FINRA Reporting)
FINRA Short Exempt Volume was 0.93% of Short Volume (48th Percentile rank).

Comment: "FUD returns"

View attachment 549771
I look at this and think "WOW!" I could learn a lot...but it is overwhelming to a noob (I've actively bought 9 stocks in my life. My pittance of a retirement fund was mutual funds where I threw a dart at a board, and didn't ever look till I retired).
I could learn somethings...like if they are obvious too you perhaps I could eventually learn the important bits..or the important bit for that day.
So could you, if something is really good, or truly important, or is a big change for the day...could you just add a line or two of text to help us beginners assimilate some of it...
Ever time I see all those numbers I scan them looking for the prize....

Does anyone think this Semi email in the midst of Nicola drama looks suspicious? I do.

The whole market seems like a big setup right now tbh. BTW I’m on a family road trip and holy *sugar* there are so many trucks, huge potential obviously but sometimes seeing it yourself gives you a completely different perspective. Cheers.