Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CNBC just had a Tesla bear on camera hyping a list of troubles in such a froth that they basically had to just shut him down. Primary was L Lopez recent article. Target of $87 for the stock. Almost comical in intensity.

That will have been Gordon Jackson then... He's a paid shill to put out nonsense price targets, he has a history of it.

Why these people get air-time is one of life's great mysteries.

Plenty of good news, good timing for Tesla to pop this morning. Market is showing a nice early direction, NASDAQ being weighed down by Facebook, but I think today has potential once volume opens up

I am surprised the general market is up. Virus making a strong come back.
Time will tell.

Made a pretty penny friday on QQQ puts.

Also bought TSLA calls.

Production in Fremont is nearly 10k/week, or ~1,430/day.
Credit Suisse uses the figure 8.5K/wk for Fremont Production. I think your 10K/wk estimate is closer. My est is ~7K Model 3, ~2.8K Model Y, and ~1.4 Models S/X for ~11k/wk.

Note that its also quite possible that Tesla reallocated some Model 3 production capacity to Model Y (for its higher profit margin), so please do not overweight this 11k est. ;)

Production in Shanghai is 4k/week, or ~570/day.
I don't think that'll be the case until Q3. It's a common media practice to say something "is" happening, when if fact something "is planned" to happen. May sales numbers indicate GF3 is still around 3K/wk during Q2.

I love Tesla and am about as invested in TSLA as anyone, but let's all stay grounded in reality, and do our bests to be unbiased.
Also helpful for SpaceX ed. Roadster w. 'Hover' mode. Oh, wait! That's flying TSLA :p

engineering-explaine-2_800x0w.jpg

Cheers!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1277507826529660928
There are a ridiculous number of false positive C19 tests, in some cases ~50%. False positives scale linearly with # of tests. This is a big part of why C19 positive tests are going up while hospitalizations & mortality are declining. Anyone who tests positive should retest

Wish Elon would leave the COVID alone.

He has enough on his plate.

Are there even any roads without pedestrians/bicycles where 60km/h is safe from whiplash?

Absolutely, first, there are all Autobahns where you in case of a traffic jam will drive below 60km/h but you are not allowed without.

Secondly, there are in all larger cities often city rings that have 4 tracks and a divider in the middle and usually, pedestrians and bicycles are not allowed as well.

The design of the regulation reads to me though as intended for traffic jams on Autobahn... which we have many off, to be honest.

. Perma bear Gordo.....Latest News
I actually enjoy watching his anti Tesla convulsions. It reaffirms my/our position in such a satisfying performance. Even after getting canned by his last employer which I would like to believe is a result of his pathetic prognostications along with his emotional tirades, he continues the same MO. He breaks rules number 1-4 "don't trade on emotion", on every interview.
It seems harsh but watching him reminds of seeing that poor squirrel that was hit by a car, writhing and twitching and just desperate to end the pain. Finally some good samaritan with a shovel comes along and does what needs to be done.
It's a metaphor. Not advocating violence so relax.

My guess that that @TrendTrader007 not only knows this, but as a physician, has a master plan for his unrealized wealth that he has not shared with this community (please share!). May your most optimistic predictions for TSLA and for life come true!

Elsewhere, can anyone tell me the likelihood we see the P&D numbers before market open Thursday? I believe qt 1 was AH Thursday, April 2, but this go-around markets are closed Friday for 4th of July weekend.

I am actually hoping they hold off until Monday. MORE so if it is a good report. That will leave shorts in panic the entire long holiday and then in need of a diaper change Monday.

Hmm...if I can offer you two dueling pistols as well, that’ll make two matches. Another couple of pairings (perhaps @Unpilot and I can be the grande finale performance?) and I can make this into a masked outdoor evening ball event with accompanying social distancing entertainment.

Upon thinking on this some more, I do believe this could be lucrative for many.

Spectator admission is 10 TSLA shares. This includes food, drink, entertainment and one ticket for the door prize — that single prize being the return of your price of admission. No shorted shares allowed. You must be the legal owner of said shares. No options allowed.

5 shares of the 10 of every spectator will be thrown into a pot to prize the contestants.

Dueling contestants pay nothing and the winning contestant from each match takes home an equal percentage of the pot - to be determined based on number of duels.

Side betting in TSLA shares is strongly encouraged amongst the spectators and competitors.