Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So? This is that window dressing buying that one of you guys that understands the stock market was talking about yesterday?
Lol, 'cept there's still 10 bux $8.10 headroom to the next 'sell' signal at the Upper-BB.

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-06-30.11-15.png

Then there's the 'fomo' for Thursday's anticipated P&D Report.

Plenty of good news bolstering TSLA right now.

Cheers!

Last edited:
The S&P did not achieve the standing they have today without moving with the times.

To fail to include the biggest EV maker on the planet, at this time in history, would start them on the path to becoming irrelevant. I'm pretty sure that's not what they want.

That's what the Republican party is saying now, lol... how can so many people be wrong? Just sayin', rats do follow stupid sometimes.

I do think they will be included S&P, but maybe roughed up a bit at first to let their friends in cheap - nothing is played fair in NY as we all know.

So I'm "redistributing" a bit as I'm far off my 50% cash for the big sale. I'm starting with this one Call option that keeps going up/down. Not rolling it, just enjoying, (or as some ppl claim, I'm limiting myself). Keeping all my shares for sure.

Uber grateful, and I really don't need my own island... seems like a lot of work. Just AirBnB people, and keep a single home base.
Cheers!

That's what the Republican party is saying now, lol... how can so many people be wrong? Just sayin', rats do follow stupid sometimes.

I do think they will be included S&P, but maybe roughed up a bit at first to let their friends in cheap - nothing is played fair in NY as we all know.

So I'm "redistributing" a bit as I'm far off my 50% cash for the big sale. I'm starting with this one Call option that keeps going up/down. Not rolling it, just enjoying, (or as some ppl claim, I'm limiting myself). Keeping all my shares for sure.

Uber grateful, and I really don't need my own island... seems like a lot of work. Just AirBnB people, and keep a single home base.
Cheers!

And the time it took me to write that, my cash problem has worsened! So I decided to write a little more...

This is a bit insane, but an additional $200M on the bottom line would all but ensure a profit. To put that into perspective: that's about 0.5% of Elon's net worth and it in turn, could boost it by 30-40% within a month.
That's why he sold his house this quarter. He needed the cash to buy Tesla hats.

Come on Tesla let’s do this!!!!!!!!

So many years of hoping/waiting/reading! In bed, on the John,....first thing in the morning, last thing at night. Sad, but true(and worth it)

This is that big moment we have all been waiting for, where they can’t ignore us any longer, where they can’t listen to Jonas or Gordo, or Jimbo.

It’s fact vs fiction.

With this action this morning....I gotta believe the run up will break $1125 right before the close.

I’m thinking China may surprise us with higher production levels and perhaps the US slightly lower then what people are hoping for. But all in all my estimate is:
-high 80Ks deliveries.
-GAAP positive by a LOT more than 1Dollar
- Stock price.....once the dust settles.... $1350
-And my last estimate is that Jonas and Gordon are to be wed at a Shel station outside Vegas after both being fired for incompetence. Their old bosses Said they could host the event at their former place of work :)

LONG LIVE TESLA
THE OIL KING IS DEAD

I ordered a hat on Friday and got 1,207,033.
Could that imply 11k merchandise orders since Friday?

Pretty sure I've placed about 420 of them in the past week, so 11k seems likely.

But seriously, yes. I'm sure that Tesla shop orders have major spikes around each quarter's end, since there are massive spikes of people taking delivery of new Teslas. Those folks need Homelink, floor mats, charging adapters, etc. Plus many probably want some apparel.

I ordered a hat on Friday and got 1,207,033.
Could that imply 11k merchandise orders since Friday?
Oh ya, forgot to mention... yesterday, $240 for the cause! Loved the front sunshade, so grabbed the rear and some safety things.
Will this hit the Q2 books if not delivered today, or that's just for vehicles?
upload_2020-6-30_8-21-55.png

This is a bit insane, but an additional $200M on the bottom line would all but ensure a profit. To put that into perspective: that's about 0.5% of Elon's net worth and it in turn, could boost it by 30-40% within a month.

You know with a bunch of us trying to help Tesla hit that dollar by buying a bunch of hats or what not,
Elon should buy a bunch of hats from his own store and give one away to every Tesla owner. He needs to be in the trenches with us, I thought that was his thing.

I have my core positions at ~243 that's part of the NeverSellingClub.

Added more powder at 950, 960, 980 and 996 last week - and will look to close out at $100 net from each position.

"Added more powder"? That generally means transferring cash into your brokerage account (or selling stock to raise cash). But it looks like you're using it to mean buying more stock?

In any case, I would not be happy taking profit after only10% gain! o_O

Last edited: