Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
merch order
For reference, we were at 1,005,795 at the end of feb.
upload_2020-6-30_15-46-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-30_15-46-5.png
    upload_2020-6-30_15-46-5.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
Have a ominous feeling this is going to be a buy the rumor, sell the news event.

Everyone is expecting the squeeze due to SP500 inclusion.

BlackRock, Vanguard and Fidelity have massive positions, and so do a lot other tutes. It all depends on how they control the float.

EbtySPCXkAEjFqc

It's not about massive positions but was there a massive position added recently. Those are the gamblers for the sell the news event I see Vanguard adding about the same amount of shares after every quarter. Seriously doubt they were thinking about S&P inclusion in 2018 when Tesla was a shitshow.

I do agree that a strong rise will see profit taking. But just like the initial rise to 900, we got back in no time and then beat it just recently.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Just asking as the devil... what if the same MMs and their cousins decide TSLA is too expensive (or something stupid) for the S&P? It is not required, and voted in correct?

The S&P did not achieve the standing they have today without moving with the times.

To fail to include the biggest EV maker on the planet, at this time in history, would start them on the path to becoming irrelevant. I'm pretty sure that's not what they want.