Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With this price action i might go for AP just to do my part for a break even quarter... i really don't care for AP but what the heck ..
2 TSLA shares should cover the cost ... back when we were at $200/share i would have bought 10 shares of the stock ... but now the math has flipped ...

so 2 shares or AP ? What say you ?
Just sell them to a family member and you can have the cake and eat it to.

Yeah, after what appeared to be a successful order, I got an "order is on hold due to missing information" email asking VIN and stuff...

My deepest gratitude to all those buying FSD.
My $500 HEPA filter order was just processed! YAY!

I've a sore head from banging it against $1050 the last hour or so...
Order a few nice soft Tesla hats... Perhaps a large Tesla cap... from the Tesla market... For a larger Tesla market cap... see what I did there?? Should I show myself out now?

But seriously @Lycanthrope , they say $1100's even harder that $1050, so buy those soft hats and caps right now for your own safety.

I actually opened that. Thought maybe it was like Playboy, there would be some pictures. There was but very few so unless you speak German don't bother and let some you-tuber go through it looking for relevant info instead.
I didn't even consider it would be in German. It was enough to see the printed out version for me to go "let some you-tuber go through it looking for relevant info instead."

• Funny
Reactions: LN1_Casey
Confirmation of Giga Bristol by the UK government in their latest strategy document?

https://twitter.com/AlokSharma_RDG/status/1278024476387573762

Alok Sharma, MP: "Building on our historic strength in the automotive sector, we are moving towards building the UK’s first Gigafactory. This is alongside our existing £1bn investment in world-leading research for batteries and electric vehicles PM: A New Deal for Britain"

Not sure about that. The document says: "We are making additional funding available this year to attract investment in ‘gigafactories’, which mass produce batteries and other electric vehicle components, enabling the UK to lead on the next generation of automotive technologies." So it could be a Tesla Gigafactory, or it could just be that the term is being used more generically. The plural 'gigafactories' is interesting.

Not sure about that. The document says: "We are making additional funding available this year to attract investment in ‘gigafactories’, which mass produce batteries and other electric vehicle components, enabling the UK to lead on the next generation of automotive technologies." So it could be a Tesla Gigafactory, or it could just be that the term is being used more generically. The plural 'gigafactories' is interesting.

I would be a little annoyed if all of Tesla's trademarks become common names for things. All fast chargers "Superchargers" and all EV factories "gigafactories."

Wikipedia at least defines Gigafactory only as pertaining to Tesla: Gigafactory - Wikipedia And the MP did use a capital G.

On CNBC they ask Tim Seymour if he was still short and he pretended not to hear the question....
Screenshot_20200630-142725.png

Edit here is the video

https://twitter.com/NunezStephan/status/1277986225509543937?s=09

Last edited:
I love all you micro-activist investors who've been helping the EOQ push by buying Tesla Upgrades, accessories and merch. Elon should make more high margin products available so this new generation of activist investors can help boost the bottom line. IMO its time to open the Tesla App Store.
$100k gift certificates?

Last edited:
I would be a little annoyed if all of Tesla's trademarks become common names for things. All fast chargers "Superchargers" and all EV factories "gigafactories."

Wikipedia at least defines Gigafactory only as pertaining to Tesla: Gigafactory - Wikipedia And the MP did use a capital G.
There are worse things that could happen. Most companies would be drooling over the prospect that their product becomes the generic branding for all like products. Think about the value that gives Coke, Kleenex, Google, Xerox, Taser etc. We already have the general populace refer to EV's as a Tesla. It's actually quite a coup.

I actually opened that. Thought maybe it was like Playboy, there would be some pictures. There was but very few so unless you speak German don't bother and let some you-tuber go through it looking for relevant info instead.

I skimmed through it. My German is rusty, but nothing much jumped out at me. Confirms projected capacity of 500k vehicles/yr. Long discussion of flora, fauna, water, nearby schools and hospitals, etc.

This bit might be worth looking at: factory layout, including parking, transit station, rail connection, etc. I see a section labeled "CELL", and what look like two parallel factory lines. One for 3 and one for Y, or is it better if they both do both vehicles?

Earlier in the document there's some more detail on the layout: