Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like the AH SP is cooling down now. Much like the 800-> 880 AH last quarter. And the next day was bad.
But after weeks people will realize they missed the discount.

You wouldn't believe it doubled in ONE quarter for a company with 150 billion market cap.
When you are certain history would repeat, it probably won’t.
(Risking this to age badly though, just saying)

The predictable cry of "foul" coming from the TSLAQ crowd concerning the regulatory credits is getting annoying. Those credits aren't some unearned gift, they were only possible due to huge sales. To compare how they are significantly increasing YOY stands to reason as the production increases. It's just logical which I suppose is where they stumble.

The rules on the credits weren't lobbied for by Tesla but where already in place before they built their first car. At what point would they recommend cashing them in or should they just donate them to charity. I'm certain GM takes full advantage of them since they lose money on the Bolt for the express purpose of utilizing the credits which allows them to profit on Silverado's and Escalades.
If this is all they have left to expose the inevitable bankruptcy, I pity the fools.

This also should bolster confidence from this point forward that Tesla's resilience, focus, and strength in response to what could have been a black swan event makes future profitability a sure bet. With 17 days of inventory and half a quarter of production from the flagship factory, they should have done far worse than the competition with 4 months of inventory sitting on dealer lots. But instead, they were the only manufacturer to increase sales this year. This has to be scaring the bejesus out of the legacy automakers.

Last edited:
The predictable cry of "foul" coming from the TSLAQ crowd concerning the regulatory credits is getting annoying. Those credits aren't some unearned gift, they were only possible due to huge sales. To compare how they are significantly increasing YOY stands to reason as the production increases. It's just logical which I suppose is where they stumble.

The rules on the credits weren't lobbied for by Tesla but where already in place before they built their first car. At what point would they recommend cashing them in or should they just donate them to charity. I'm certain GM takes full advantage of them since they lose money on the Bolt for the express purpose of utilizing the credits which allows them to profit on Silverado's and Escalades.
If this is all they have left to expose the inevitable bankruptcy, I pity the fools.

This also should bolster confidence from this point forward that Tesla's resilience, focus, and strength in response to what could have been a black swan event makes future profitability a sure bet. With 17 days of inventory and half a quarter of production from the flagship factory, they should have done far worst than the competition with 4 months of inventory sitting on dealer lots. But instead, they were the only manufacturer to increase sales this year. This has to be scaring the bejesus out of the legacy automakers.
They've been scared for a while....this pretty much cements it :)