Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check this out: Soon

D0hMu6_WoAEyTkt.jpg:large
Looks like it's causing another SP spike ...

Alright, now even me - good old conservative & boring Sebastian is getting excited! This will be epic :)

Honestly - the stock price is still hit & miss - who knows what Wall St. is going to make of new products. But since that button is also on the S&X order page, I'm wondering if Elon Musks "we don't comment on future product plans" in the earnings call might have anything to do with the news...

(I still don't think these are news which require groups of journalists to travel and look at new hardware - so I do think this is more along the lines of SR / P130D rather than anything worth many new photos...)

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger
If SR and availability is immediate in US. Q1 could be like Cash Flow Positive right ... all the way to S&P ??
Immediate availability might stimulate demand (and nearly immediate positive cash flow) for candy, but not cars. Buyers have to settle existing loans or leases and tend to haggle over the trade-in value of their existing ride. Many are on call lists for SRs, and there are no reports any have been contacted about near-term availability.

I'd love to be explained by the mods on why deleted my response while good ol' @wipster can continue troll others
(being on the wrong side of the debate, but that's irrelevant now).
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed Aubrey? I was just making a joke, get over it.

Weird... Musk is flying to LA?
So, surprise on-line streaming event, where only employees are present, not even press?

Almost certainly it’s M3 SR now,
M3 ordering page redirects to this:
Soon

Edit:
Model X & S ordering also redirects to that page.
So X&S refreshing could also be on the table.
Bottom line, this is definitely a product announcement not just a boring bund repayment “news”

Some says HW3, but you don’t halt orders just for a component update, if it’s HW3 related we are going to see FSD features demo and it will be available to order again.

Last edited: