Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how much of the Nikola valuation is based on years of FUD in media hitpieces, fossil-sponsored 'articles', OEM statements, comments pieces, facebook etc about how hydrogen is REALLY the future and EVs are just a temporary thing that can't scale, need new batteries every 2 years and are really polluting.

For some people, the word hydrogen will trigger them into action as they don't have the abilities to understand the downsides or physics.
Whichever investment bank took this company Public might eventually
Get sued for being complicity in this fraud .

If there is downward pressure this morning I think we might see the gap fill at 1835(first level of support) and if that support is broken I guess we watch for our upper BB at 1790 which works like a charm every time!. TSLA is so much fun :)
The Upper-BB was 1790 at the Close yesterday. At the Open today, it was $1840

sc.TSLA.50-DayChart.2020-08-19.09-30.png

As of 10:00 the Upper-BB sits at $1,843.46 and the SP has already tagged it and bounced up again to $1873.20 (here's the 10:00 Stock Chart):

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-08-19.10-00.png

Cheers!

Last edited:
Whichever investment bank took this company Public might eventually
Get sued for being complicity in this fraud .

They never went through and IPO they used a SPAC so it did not have the normal vetting. This may let any market makers off the hook on this. Maybe Nikola could not get anyone to do an IPO based on what they presented to the underwriters.

They never went through and IPO they used a SPAC so it did not have the normal vetting. This may let any market makers off the hook on this. Maybe Nikola could not get anyone to do an IPO based on what they presented to the underwriters.

Not just Nikola, lots of companies going the SPAC route now... Lordstown, Canoo, whatever version of Fisker hasn't gone bankrupt yet, etc....

In that second I wanted to express my happiness about a modest consolidation but it looks like it was only a mandatory morning dip erased by FOMO bulls.

Consolidation is something positives given the amazing run we experienced. It does stabilize the SP and helps to set a support line.

But hey, I don't complain about further gains :rolleyes:

The day is still young though ...

I had mentioned this earlier, but it's worth repeating. There are ton of short term calls expiring this Friday. A lot of them are in the money, and will be sold to take profits. We had a great run up this week and it behooves us to have our eyes on the longer term.

Don't chase the stock short term here. It will be choppy with a downward bias.

Advice!
View attachment 578164

Thanks for posting this. I noticed the data was last updated at Aug 19 00:10:08 EST. Do you do the updates manually or do you have it scheduled to update a couple of times a day?

Thanks for posting this. I noticed the data was last updated at Aug 19 00:10:08 EST. Do you do the updates manually or do you have it scheduled to update a couple of times a day?
I have a life which includes 2 young kids. No way I am doing this manually for months at a time thrice a day.