Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold covered calls again today. I was a little worried that the incredible climb we have seen since the stock split announcement has been short covering that will resume with gusto on Monday. If I was going to keep working, it wouldn't matter, but I wanted to pad my retirement account without selling shares. Sold Sept 22 for 4200 strike. I already have 1/3 of my shares tied up in Jan 22 3500 calls, so I only did another 1/6, so half my shares are still liquid. This will easily get me through financially to Sept 2022. By then I expect the SP to be around 4,000/800, so I didn't want to sell more covered calls even though the premiums are awesome. Full self driving software will be out by the end of this year per Elon. Combine that with three new factories running by 2022 and the SP could be well over 5000/1000 in two years. If we spike over 3500/700 this year I will be able to sell some of my shares to buy some really cool toys.
That really makes me wish I had early access. There are a few guys in my local club that do though so I'll probably bribe them to take me out and demo it.

Reactions: BornToFly
tasha's interview in case not posted yet

Two observations - firstly, that's some crummy room she's in - it's like a $TSLAQ cellar, secondly, she hasn't done her make-up compared to recent appearances, certainly missing the lip-gloss... Conclusion, she's been abducted by bears...

Last edited:
I assume that the after hours are just transactions that are still going through the clearing house. There is probably a system rule in place along the lines of "If Trade origination time < 4:00PM EST then allow to execute."

See above. Finally, my hours spent working on design documents and testing interfaces has come in handy.

Are we in 1995, running overnight crontabs, or something?

Pre-orders can still be imput by traders on Monday before the opening.

I presume that Order Book data will be visible to those who have access to Level 2 quotes.

Perhaps one of our members will share them? ;)

Cheers!

13,000 shares on the bid side vs 51,000 shares on the ask.

C99BCA9F-9785-466B-988E-61C357C98079.png

Two observations - firstly, that's some crummy room she's in - it's like a $TSLAQ cellar

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!! The cabinet door above her head to her left that is slightly open was driving me crazy! Is that her place? I expected someone like her to be stupid rich with Trump like gold sh#t everywhere.... :eek:

P.S. - I would still switch from Catholic to Mormon is she would move to Utah and agree to become my second wife.... ;)

Two observations - firstly, that's some crummy room she's in - it's like a $TSLAQ cellar, secondly, she hasn't done her make-up compared to recent appearances, certainly missing the lip-gloss... Conclusion, she's been abducted by bears...
How tall do you have to be to reach that cabinet above that door? :)