Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pardon if this company profile already shared. SSB company with JB on the board.......Electric vehicles are here, the future is solid - QuantumScape

EDIT: Since my original post the company behind this...KCAC...is rocketing up.....This SSB start up may have some legitimacy. I urge Tesla/TSLA investors to at least give it more than a cursory look.

on cnbc with lebeau earlier

QuantumScape CEO Jagdeep Singh on going public through a SPAC deal
QuantumScape CEO Jagdeep Singh on going public through a SPAC deal

Anyone know what this means? :eek:

E4D292DB-285A-4474-BD33-880ED3463681.jpeg

Last edited:
Elon made some quite interesting comments at the Giga Berlin side interview

Worth to watch

Agreed. Elon Musk said in the video in Berlin:

It's a radical redesign of the core technology of building a car. And some of this when I do Battery Day later in September I'll talk about what we're going to be doing here in Berlin but it will be the first time that there is going to be a transformation in the core structural design of the vehicle. It's quite a big thing.​

My read on this is a revolutionary and faster way to install batteries in the structure of the vehicle that will drive down production costs. Else why would he talk about it for Battery Day? Batteries and drive unit(s) are the "core technology" of a BEV, no?

With pre-market at $407, 9/22 Battery Day cannot come soon enough!

Last edited:
Feels like we're shaking out a lot of weak longs, first time TSLA investors and maybe hedge funds who were speculating on an S&P 500 squeeze and are no longer convinced that will happen.

They are trying for sure. I would imagine they are going after the psychological 400 level which will not only put more fear into longs but also will have the effect of triggering stop losses. There seems to be a wall at 405 though.

• Informative
Reactions: capster
Agreed. Elon Musk said in the video in Berlin:

It's a radical redesign of the core technology of building a car. And some of this when I do Battery Day later in September I'll talk about what we're going to be doing here in Berlin but it will be the first time that there is going to be a transformation in the core structural design of the vehicle. It's quite a big thing.​

Maybe he's adding a gasoline engine? I hear the energy density on gasoline is very good. :)

At Battery Day Elon will talk about "there will be a transformation in the core structural design of the vehicle. It's quite a big thing."

Holy wind-noise, Batman!

Edit: a funny and relaxed Elon answering questions to a mostly friendly bunch. Interesting that they tried to get him on the water issue at the end, and he knows more about it then they do :D

Last edited: