Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL. You can't make this up. Now they are actually making it sound as if Tesla themselves had reported a miss on deliveries.
20190115_164934.jpg

Agreed, TSLA might be going to $1,000 this year!

Many people think hitting $600 is impossible, let alone $1,000. But it's not rare to see a $35 stock rally to $60 or $100.
The current setup has some similarities to early 2013. I'm not suggesting anything. Personally if breakout happens with solid news and volume, I will be adding more instead of selling.

I expect the SP to close at >355$ today when the ''no brexit"-vote has been confirmed.

There is no "no brexit" vote today. There is a "Yes or no to May's deal" vote today.

What comes after that is either they send the bill back amended (which they could amend to any possibility), or they send it back to May unamended, which puts the ball back in her court to decide what to do next. There also at any point could be a vote of no confidence against her - indeed, Corbyn is said to be planning to introduce a motion for it one immediately after the vote on the deal; if so, his motion would be voted on tomorrow.

Last edited:
So I guess all that talk about electricity being much more expensive in the EU than in the USA doesn't come from California.

(Here in Germany I pay 0.24 € / kWh, about 0.27$ / kWh).

PS. In addition to following @KarenRei's suggested and appreciated copy-editing, I just checked the US Supercharging prices. Those that are priced per kWh have a minimum of 0.21 $ - that's not actually cheap.

After Hawaii, California has the highest standard electricity prices.

California also has a discount for low income households, ~33% depending on area and income.

California is the first to mandate new technology, so prices are highest when adopting, then it becomes progressively cheaper for other States to adopt.

BTW California has $2500 rebate for BEVs, up to $4500 for low income households, and up to $7500(used BEVs qualify) for very low income households that live in areas with very high air pollution.

So I guess all that talk about electricity being much more expensive in the EU than in the USA doesn't come from California.

(Here in Germany I pay 0.24 € / kWh, about 0.27$ / kWh).

PS. In addition to following @KarenRei's suggested and appreciated copy-editing, I just checked the US Supercharging prices. Those that are priced per kWh have a minimum of 0.21 $ - that's not actually cheap.

For what it’s worth: most(all?) power companies in CA have time of use rates, with a special version specifically for EV’s. I pay ~$0.12/kWh by having my car charge between 11PM and 7AM.

So who will hit 400 first, NFLX or TSLA ? :O

We all know that $400 isn't the real number for Tesla ;)

We all need to throw "TSLA 420 parties" (with meetups where possible) when we hit that milestone, and share pictures on social media. Preferably including tagging short sellers in the posts ;)

I already know how I plan to decorate my cake ;)

Last edited: