Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This......I would have loved for Tesla/Elon to have said on the Q4 earnings "Once we reach our margin target for Mid-Range and Long-Range, any extra savings will be passed to the consumer". That way there is clear messaging and expectations. I'm sure the media will still try to spin it some but at least there's messaging from the start.
Carbon neutral steel and concrete tech does exist. But without a carbon tax, it cannot usurp the entrenched polluting processes.
I think the lower carbon cement has a great chance without incentives. It just needs a disrupter with deep pockets or big huevos. Research into Roman cement process could lead to lower temp processes that pollute less and have a superior product.

Incentives are lot a bad idea to speed up improvements.

Is there any way to get back a tesla market action thread? I think the majority of posts here are just people having random discussions that are tangentially related to tesla. It's nearly impossible to scan through all the posts coming out for any usable information and I know some people have said previously "did you miss when I posted this or that"- of course I missed it, it's buried in 1000 posts of people talking about political platform or random pictures of animals etc.

SP down today because macros. Nothing else to say on the topic.

1*oyottr13FTT3FnAbRZX-pw.jpeg

And, unfortunately, that's all I'm allowed to say about that :Þ

What am I missing?

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Tesla Amazon store seems legit. My hat arrived in 2 days as promised. Return address is Tesla Inc in North Las Vegas. Hat is decent quality. Made in China.
View attachment 375405
I bought the winter coat off the Tesla.com store. Great coat. Well made, comfortable and warm even in the bitter cold we've experienced lately. But made in China. I usually try to buy things, especially clothing made in America. That said I have lots of stuff made in China, Europe and elsewhere, but it would be great if some items were made here in the US, but I console myself with the fact I drive a genuine Made in the USA car.

Today morning I took a Uber ride, and was surprised to be picked up by a white Model 3.

Conversation naturally turns towards Tesla, turns out the driver is only doing Uber part time. He works for a car component supplier who is the sole supplier of a pretty big component(in terms of bulk no value) for Model 3. So he knows exactly how many Model 3 Tesla is making at any given time.

I asked whether they are doing 7k per week, his answer is maybe not yet but pretty close, and well over 6k.

Just an unverified data point, but judging from his knowledge about the car and Tesla in general I would say he is legit.

Last edited:
There are definitely support levels between 303 and 275.

Very weak& unsustainable regard to macros. 275 is the first strong support we will encounter and if that broke 260, 252, 244... Also, we have to stay above 305 tomorrow to not b/o of trend line

Just my observation reading some random charts, please do not take it seriously as an investment advices. Blast away folks!