Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seconded! This was my exact thought. EU GF announcement. Although they didn't havean event to announce China GF? Or did I miss it?

In order to get to this point, they will "shop around" between different EU cuntries for the best deal. From their perspective it will be highly political matter and there is close to 0 chance this negotiations are kept secret successfully.

Reactions: humbaba
Nobody really knows. It could very well be a sell the news event. And when it comes to Tesla (esp the short term stock movements), never assume anything. If this closes above 320 tomorrow, I will definitely be unloading a few calls. Like I said, there is a gap at 297, death cross imminent, and SEC contempt case ongoing, If it goes up to 370 on some crazy news, I'll still be happy, as I always keep a core (non-trading) position and a few leaps and calls. If it goes down, I can deploy my recouped cash. Don't be greedy with options. TSLA is super volatile. Expect the unexpected. I learned this lesson last year.

This is very good advice. However, we're on the verge of bond repayment as well, which should be a positive catalyst on its own, "nothingburger" notwithstanding.

D1BB30B0-F630-468A-9897-E5609437AAFB.gif

Moon soon?

• Funny
Reactions: Fact Checking
Seconded! This was my exact thought. EU GF announcement. Although they didn't havean event to announce China GF? Or did I miss it?

2pm PST is a particularly bad timezone for the following announcements:
  • GF4 in Europe: 11pm in most of Europe
  • GF4 in India (Elephant symbolism): 3:30 am in India
So I'd discount these as primary candidates.

I would guess it’s HW3, probably coast to coast FSD arrival.

But, FC is in such a good mood to start posting memes, so it could be something bigger.

I can picture Elon talking in front of a podium outdoors, and while he’s talking a model S drives up to him with no driver inside.

Elon: oh, welcome back from NY. How was the trip?

So hard to keep up with this thread. Sorry if a duplicate thought: I have seen rumor that the Elephant image relates to Tusk. Could the announcement be confirmation of EU GF? The EU President's last name is 'Tusk'
Its like the Lemur. Could be some internal code name, we can't really guess what it is.

BTW, suddenly some big volume, 80k+ for 2 minutes, pushing SP above 315.