Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, what a day. I’m so glad I saw the price target upgrade before I went to work and moved some sell limits way up. I’m hoping to sell a few of my 6/19 680 calls I bought as a total bet right before the cyber reveal. I should lock in a 250% gain while keeping 25 more contracts for what might be a massive payday in a few weeks. Worst case, I’m still up considerably, best case I buy my way out of this hellish basement apartment I’ve been in for years and buy a nice downtown condo outright.

Careful! That condo could end up costing a lot more than you think ! ;)
A little upthread somebody posted a calculation that the Model S they bought in 2013 from selling stock cost them over a $million (based on today's TSLA price, if they would have kept the shares those would be worth over a million).

NB: This IS on topic. For the health of all of you.

I did not spend the entire day glued to the stock market price action. Some things really, truly are more important. By the way: eyes are garage-door rollers. First such use in history, I'll wager.

IMG_0365.jpeg

Okay, well, everyone who has interest in an Iceland meetup PM me, along with your preferences as to when :) Geez, I was thinking that by the time we hit $500 I'd already have my Tesla and could pick you guys up at the airport in it. But no cars here yet, thanks to all of this infernal #DemandProblem.... ;)

We'll do northern lights watching if the weather and magnetosphere cooperates, and head out to see the countryside (assuming a sufficient vehicle supply for everyone materializes) :) I could show you my (frozen-over) land where I've been planting trees, too.
Okay, dumb question and 25 pages behind. How do you private message someone? Is that what "conversations" does?

Careful! That condo could end up costing a lot more than you think ! ;)
A little upthread somebody posted a calculation that the Model S they bought in 2013 from selling stock cost them over a $million (based on today's TSLA price, if they would have kept the shares those would be worth over a million).
I was active an AMD a few years back, so I know all about the sting of premature gains. That said, locking in housing would be huge for me.