Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He approaches the things he identifies as problems with a lot of passion (which can result many positive things but also some erratic behavior). Right now he has some major issues with the way this pandemic is being handled and if you don't think he'll double down on his position especially while being attacked or misunderstood for it, you just don't know Elon.

I wish he could understand that this will be used against him, and I believe his enemies are starting get a very clear picture of how exactly to do that.

I pretty much totally agree with you, except that I have yet to see a single constructive thing in this week-long tantrum. It tells me he likely has no special insights here (yet) and is resorting to denying the problem instead. If he/the company have a plan, they should release it, make their claims in public, and put substantive pressure on local authorities. Instead he is singing the anthem on twitter, sigh.

Guys its just twitter... People trade like they have OCD. The company is no different now to an hour ago. Tesla stock is cheap at $800. Its hilarious at $720.
Give it till monday and see if he gets any progress on re-opening.

If institutions start to think the CEO is an unhinged lunatic you can bet things are going to be different.

He approaches the things he identifies as problems with a lot of passion (which can result many positive things but also some erratic behavior). Right now he has some major issues with the way this pandemic is being handled and if you don't think he'll double down on his position especially while being attacked or misunderstood for it, you just don't know Elon.

I wish he could understand that this will be used against him, and I believe his enemies are starting get a very clear picture of how exactly to do that.

Very well said. And I would assume, Elon knowing what Tesla will release and do in the next 24 months, makes him not give a *sugar*. It is nice to see a CEO not live and die by the stock price, but this is a little much.

In the past I would have sold all my shares but I've done that enough times to know that it only results in me not sleeping and snapping at my loved ones. lol

The investor lawsuits are being filed as we speak .... SEC is going to have something to say about this. The board of directors will say ...NOTHING.

Really ... if this is really him, I want him thrown out on his ass. Tesla is bigger than 1 person .... that's the truth. There are a lot of shareholders he is hurting right now with his juvenile behavior.

There is nothing funny nor cute about this ... it's absolutely reckless.

He's right... Anyone remember the last time he tweeted this? He gave us a fantastic oppertunity to get long $TSLA after it got cut in half. I don't see it being cut in half again right now, but if it does, oh won't it be glorious?

If someone has the date of the last time he tweeted the stock was too high, please share.
upload_2020-5-1_10-37-12.png

The investor lawsuits are being filed as we speak .... SEC is going to have something to say about this. The board of directors will say ...NOTHING.

Really ... if this is really him, I want him thrown out on his ass. Tesla is bigger than 1 person .... that's the truth. There are a lot of shareholders he is hurting right now with his juvenile behavior.

There is nothing funny nor cute about this ... it's absolutely reckless.

If you think Elon truly cares about "shareholders," you probably don't understand him. He cares about those who support the mission, which is not necessarily synonymous with shareholders.

And yes, what is making bears dance in the streets right now is that it's the longs that are going to be seeking legal recourse. I'd love to be convinced there is 4D chess being played here, but I don't think so. This is bad.