Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
23rd June 2019 was a Sunday. On Monday 24th June, $TSLA closed $223.64 - so we're >4x up on that. And don't forget that $223.64 represented a 25% increase on the low $178.97 close on 3rd June 2019...

Here's the 1-year $TSLA/IXIC chart:

upload_2020-6-23_21-14-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-23_21-14-7.png
    upload_2020-6-23_21-14-7.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 48
23rd June 2019 was a Sunday. On Monday 24th June, $TSLA closed $223.64 - so we're >4x up on that. And don't forget that $223.64 represented a 25% increase on the low $178.97 close on 3rd June 2019...

Here's the 1-year $TSLA/IXIC chart:

View attachment 555333
So you're saying based on this math....in June 2021, TSLA will be around $4k :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Helping Tesla Q2: Getting my MCU1 upgraded to MCU2 next Monday ($2500), as well as the long awaited HW3 FSD computer installed. Stoked.

Was planning on a solar roof, but then the panel prices were lowered. Have to put that on hold as we're designing an addition which will change the roof profile. Not sure when that happens. Hopefully before year end.

So, only a small bump for Q2.

Was thinking earlier today a Model Y in Q3, as my wife's Camry hybrid died! I was real close to convincing her to finally part with her car. She loves that thing: I have no idea why. I hate it!

Being frugal, troubleshooting the problem showed the FOB battery was dead, and I already had a replacement, so no new Tesla for us till the Cybertruck I guess. :mad:

My S intimidates her, and I was only able to get her to drive it in a mall parking lot. o_O

Stop being a pussy, just order the car! As they say forgiveness is easier than permission...

this is disgusting price action

adam jonas should suck a tailpipe. what empty suit, windbag, blithering idiot of a being...says something like that with a straight face. he’s a criminal, and he’s not alone, unfortunately.

just halt the stock at $1000 and stop wasting everyone’s time with this predictable nonsense, and get back to us when there’s news we can fight over again.

he keeps chirping weekly now about his pisspoor price target and nonsensical reasons why. what he’s really saying is theyre gearing up for a raid and you’ve been warned....incoming.

if i frequented coke-fueled strip bars and hooker dens, id surely run into him eventually and give him a taste of leather, bugs bunny / yosemite sam style!

Last edited:
this is disgusting price action

adam jonas should suck a tailpipe. what empty suit, windbag, blithering idiot of a being...says something like that with a straight face. he’s a criminal, and he’s not alone, unfortunately.

just halt the stock at $1000 and stop wasting everyone’s time with this predictable nonsense, and get back to us when there’s news we can fight over again.

he keeps chirping weekly now about his pisspoor price target and nonsensical reasons why. what he’s really saying is theyre gearing up for a raid and you’ve been warned....incoming.

if i frequented coke-fueled strip bars and hooker dens, id surely run into him eventually and give him a taste of leather, bugs bunny / yosemite sam style!
$TSLA is just consolidating at this level....waiting for the positive news that will push it to $1200.....gonna happen soon barring any fake news :D:D:D