Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sent and signed with my real name and contact details. I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Thank you for taking the time to write that.

I was thinking, if we really wanted to make an impact on CNBC we should write their top advertisers, and tell them that the Tesla community will take our business elsewhere if they continue to advertise on a network that allows their journalists to abuse their positions and enact personal vendettas.

Thank you for taking the time to write that.

I was thinking, if we really wanted to make an impact on CNBC we should write their top advertisers, and tell them that the Tesla community will take our business elsewhere if they continue to advertise on a network that allows their journalists to abuse their positions and enact personal vendettas.

Don't start boycotts. Write and tell them that they lower their advertising credibility with advertising on CNBC, NBC and MSNBC. Must note the whole organization, top to bottom.

They’ve really done it :D

Tesla Short Shorts

Q3 profit guaranteed!

Description
Celebrate summer with Tesla Short Shorts. Run like the wind or entertain like Liberace with our red satin and gold trim design. Relax poolside or lounge indoors year-round with our limited-edition Tesla Short Shorts, featuring our signature Tesla logo in front with “S3XY” across the back. Enjoy exceptional comfort from the closing bell.

Rob Maurer has a rare Sunday Edition of the Tesla Daily Podcast | (4:20)

➤ Tesla has added a new product to their merchandise store: Tesla Short Shorts
➤ Elon Musk has joked about releasing the product for the last two years
➤ Does the timing and description of the new product give us incite into Tesla's Q2 earnings report, expected in late July?

Last edited:
Rob Maurer has a rare Sunday Edition of the Tesla Daily Podcast

➤ Does the timing and description of the new product give us incite into Tesla's Q2 earnings report, expected in late July?

Don't know how much insight it gives, but it will certainly give a boost to Q3.

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
OT , a little trivia but as you probably know Bob Gaudio subsequently became a member of the Four Seasons and wrote "All their Greatest Hits"
Bob Gaudio - Wikipedia
I did not know that! Thanks for the info! Now let's see if big girls don't cry if they don't get their shorts shorts!

Rob Maurer has a rare Sunday Edition of the Tesla Daily Podcast

4 minutes 20 seconds long

She is truly abhorrent, the worst of the worst. As conniving and even worse than Maxwell, who looks to have inserted herself in the photo with similarly bad intentions. Kolodny's tweet series is full of innuendo dressed up as 'reasonable speculation'.

Kolodny says she will bring that ten point thread back - maybe after consulting for CNBC lawyer protection?

https://twitter.com/lorakolodny/status/1279708539271905281?s=20

Obviously digging for dirt:

"10/ If you know about a Musk personal or business connection to Epstein or Maxwell, and can share details or records you have about it, you can leak it to me, DMs open or Email [email protected] for my # or here’s how to leak securely to CNBC."

Musk asks for people to report 'clear engagement in harassment':
'"Please take a moment to report accounts clearly engaged in harassment. It is the only way to maintain public discourse."

I have reported Kolodny to Twitter.
But when I reported it, there isn't the option to include deleted tweets, or a copy of them. The only available one was where she says she will bring the thread back, so I referenced that, I know it's not so effective.

Another direct incident: (one of many) on April 12, 2018 she published this CNBC story, 'mistakenly' reporting a Model 3 fatality, only retracting it when I challenged her. Everyone, especially her, knows the published story will be remembered and the retraction will be seen by few. She is a sleazy, hateful person with no connection to morality.

Operates on the principle that she can absolve herself after-the-fact with wide-eyed pretence of innocence, like a deceitful, badly brought up child.

Typical page from the desperate loser’s playbook. No honor or credibility.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger