Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watch out, Spain imposes a "wealth tax" on your global assets (if you are a resident), up to and above 3% of your assets every year! That seems like a high price to pay to live in a "cheap place".

Portugal has a much friendlier tax regime for expats... And is about half the price of Spain...

I thought of a plan that needs only a few millions and can pay your family and close friends, around 25-30ppl, a salary, 1to2k/month, every month for the rest of their life, anonymously.
The calculation is based on the average returns of 7-10%/year.
It’s doable and the effects might be quite amazing, long term.

Now I just need to get to that number in order to implement it.

Thank you all that share the knowledge and experience! You know who you are! ❤️

Edit to link the right post was replying to.

Last edited:
ok -- confession.

Even though Im long TSLA, I have a habit of hitting refresh right after every purchase to see if it has gone up.

Weird human characteristic - even though Im not going to sell if it goes down. What you experience when it goes up vs down - even when you viscerally know that you aren't going to sell.

Anyone else have that ?

It’s the difference between one finger or two when mixing my drink. And can be for either or both situations just depending on a million circumstances like if Mars is in retrograde or not.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unpilot