Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! That might explain that weird anomaly that happened at the Capital yesterday! I'm still trying to figure out what made those people gather and enter like that. Weird stuff! We gotta get those brain-damaging ICE cars off the road before everybody's like that and our democracy implodes!
Well I’ve always said that those types don’t want to get rid of ICEVs, because it dumbs down the populace to their level

Reactions: donauker
There are two of us, I invested about the same time as well. I hit that magic mark yesterday but I'm really holding out for the other half this year.

There are at least 3 of us. I hit the 1/2 Million in the after-hours. When we are breathing down Amazon's neck, we will be there! At Apple prices or a little more, a comfortable (if not wealthy) infinitely sustainable retirement will be within reach!

Think of how many others who were in a similar situation as we are now just 6-12 months ago who are now wealthy beyond their dreams...amazing run!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I made the mistake of reading the comment sections on several articles about Elon Musk being the richest man in the world. It was staggering the amount of ignorance about Tesla and Elon, in addition to overall malice towards an American company trying to help the climate crisis. Everything was: that bubble, that PE ratio, they only sell x amount of cars compared to other car companies, I'm going to short them, it's all a scam...

It made me really thankful for this forum and to share in the views of rational people that understand what is really going on.
Just remember, that is why we are rich and they are not. The comments are a lot easier to read with this in mind. I actually find them humorous these days.

I mean who's going to pick a Ford Mach E for 43k/230mi of range v/s a Tesla Model Y at 42k/240mi.

edit - just verified prices.
Competition is coming? It is dead before arrival.
View attachment 625526
This will definitely have people looking at VW ID.4’s a little differently as well...
E67DF35D-87BF-4289-9F57-497B8CB584AD.png

Sorry Herbert, “It’s pretty good...” but not good enough. ;)

I mean who's going to pick a Ford Mach E for 43k/230mi of range v/s a Tesla Model Y at 42k/240mi.

I may get chased by pitchforks for this, but I would be more likely to buy the Mach E than to buy a Y. The Y is just ugly, and you can't fix that with an OTA update. I have my S if I want range somewhere. All my vehicles have to be attractive to my eye, and the Mach E is a good looking car, with decent enough specs, and decent enough price.

I would never, ever use a trailing stop-loss with TSLA or ANY solid growth company (even if I thought it was wildly over-valued). I might sell it but I wouldn't use a trailing stop loss. That's assuming I had a real position of value and not just play shares for fun (which I typically don't do anyway).

"They" know where the stops would get put and work to take them out!