Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, am back. The Pandemic has caused quite a toll and opened my eyes on a lot of ppl.

It's another period of disillusionment for me. And showed me how many are still hating on tesla. Especially the rabid woke left.
Welcome back, and could you announce your vacation next time?
Feb 8 to now looks like a great trading opportunity in hindsight.
:cool:

They mostly aren't the entrenched industries being disrupted and funding the endless FUD campaign, just pawns in the game. Don't be distracted by the bit players.
Ya.

I was hoping that the young ones between 20~30 will back our cause. But what I got was that hating the rich is more important than the environment. Welp, have to put our hope for the future in 20 and belows. Which generation are these ppl called?

Welcome back, and could you announce your vacation next time?
Feb 8 to now looks like a great trading opportunity in hindsight.
:cool:
Oh ya. I was brooding over how much taxes I had to pay lol.
The absolute reality of paying several times my annual spending in taxes hit me pretty hard. It's hard to remain dissapassionate and analytical when it directly affected my wallet.

How'd you figure it out? Seems like more unknowns than equations.

I happened to check reaction score and reactions received after looking at the bell. Later I got a single "Informative" and noticed that reaction score went up by two. So I went in a spreadsheet and entered all my numbers and doubled Informative count. I also knew that Disagree was negative because there was a troll who had a huge negative reaction score. From there it was a matter of looking at the difference between score and my formula and saw that it was pretty close to my Helpful count, then a couple tweaks and bingo.

😛. Only a three-martini dinner, so I’ll settle for $901.

I rarely drink but ran 10 miles and had 3 drinks at a party on an empty stomach.

BTW why am I living in the Bay Area in a crappy Eichler when I can live with an ocean view here in Del Mar? Can someone convince my wife to move?

Serious question. Have you ever had a drone crash on their property? Can you knock on the door to get it back?
You can, provided the owner of the property doesn't have "no trespassing" signs posted. If he does, you can call him/her first and request that they return it or allow you to retrieve it. Signage is huge in private property matters.

If a drone crashes on your property you are not technically allowed to damage it or take possession of it in the USA. Enforcement would be complicated if you did, though.

Ya.

I was hoping that the young ones between 20~30 will back our cause. But what I got was that hating the rich is more important than the environment. Welp, have to put our hope for the future in 20 and belows. Which generation are these ppl called?
1622265712316.png

Gen Z are between 9 and 24 years old. Other proposed names for the generation include iGeneration,[45] Gen Tech,[45] Gen Wii,[45] Homeland Generation,[46] Net Gen,[45] Digital Natives,[45] Neo-Digital Natives,[47][48] Plurals,[45] Internet Generation,[49] Centennials,[50] and Post-Millennials. Or Zoomers.

If you can extract them from Fortnite they might be able to help you out for a few minutes. Perhaps they will be rebranded the Fortniters.

I think it means they have to cram for another week. That's usually how these things work in Silicon Valley
I'd trade not sleeping for another week to bury Burry.

There's only one chance to make a first impression when they debut this.

Agreed, does anyone remember when TACC was first released? Approved the code branch Dec 31st 2014.

I remember when TACC on AP2 was released. Dec 31st 2016.

Was a whoppin 25MPH MAX speed and only on highways. :D