Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Real" technical analysis aka I drew a line.

tslaChart.png

Last edited:
Some interesting AI news relevant for Tesla FSD.

New way of doing object detection in images:

Google release new state of the art imagerecognition neural network efficientnetv2

Note that Tesla are using RegNet according to AI day:

1632525591839.png

So what this mean? The first one is one potential architecture change Tesla can do in the future. They could leave the BEV image output space and just output a list of objects in text format. That would probably be a major rewrite so not likely to see that for a while.

The second one they can probably implement in few days and a few more weeks of validation to improve performance overall. The company they aquired deepscale.ai are experts at this and have done the same thing many times before.

Please let us know your prediction for when the bears will not "fight for their time to shine" so I can go all in. It should be amazing!

/s
I don't make prediction. I just TLDR The stock channel. The only reason why I posted a prediction of his from last week is because of what was said. Market being very red but Tesla will be okay.

Turns out, market was very red and Tesla was okay. Don't like what you see? Move along.

So the big takeaway from today is that SPY was flat rather than down and @Singuy wasn't exactly correct with what he thought would likely be the macro feel for the second half of the week?

I can remember a time where beautiful share price action and MM pain was call for pure celebration. On a Friday of all days!

Wonderful MM red lights flashing all over the place today. Anyone short is freaking out, you should be laughing not nitpicking!

Some interesting AI news relevant for Tesla FSD.

New way of doing object detection in images:

Google release new state of the art imagerecognition neural network efficientnetv2

Note that Tesla are using RegNet according to AI day:

View attachment 713815

So what this mean? The first one is one potential architecture change Tesla can do in the future. They could leave the BEV image output space and just output a list of objects in text format. That would probably be a major rewrite so not likely to see that for a while.

The second one they can probably implement in few days and a few more weeks of validation to improve performance overall. The company they aquired deepscale.ai are experts at this and have done the same thing many times before.
I hate when people dumb down the information. I of course understand everything in the above post.o_O

Great to see TSLA reaching 775 and landing at 773 before market close. A bit different compared to other end-of week results for the SP and a great starting point for the upcoming 2 weeks. Now, eagerly waiting for production / delivery announcements, shareholders meeting, giga-factory openings. Short sellers have to be struggling to continue holding on and when they finally are dropping off, we will see a great rally of the SP. Great start of the weekend!

LoL oh the irony! The biggest bear Michael Burry subpoenaed by the SEC for being bullish for once in his life. LoL you can't make this up!