Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be off topic, but as it's a Sunday I'm sure the mods will be lenient. ;)

I wanted you all to know that I still don't yet own a Tesla!, but... my target to buy one is a share price of $1000, at which point I'm going to buy an S. :)

I'm getting quite excited now as it could be as soon as the end of the week, I really hope it's before Christmas!
Wow, just wow!! Looks like I better get car shopping then...

Congratulations to us all. :)

Congrats to all, and thank you to everyone for your support with TSLA reaching new milestones.

To keep my post on topic, my jan 2023 1400/1600c spreads jumped 60% today so far. Short term calls may increase much more, but with a year and a quarter left until expiration, this was a somewhat conservative play.

Last edited:
Anyone else add today rather than sell?
added.PNG

At least I know which company I will always rent cars from from now on - even if they don’t have any Teslas available or I need something bigger.

Actually, you would support the move to EV's even more if you rented from Hertz only if they had an EV available. Then Hertz would realize they always rent all their EV's but their gas cars would often go unrented. The natural solution for them would be to buy more EV's and less gas cars!

Hind sight is a neat thing. But sometimes it’s a bitch. We are super small share holders compared to all the millionaires on this forum. But we are at that age where more than a couple percent of the portfolio in common stock is not prudent. Still, glad we are in for what we have. A little higher and we can buy another Tesla. :). Meh. We’ll check in another 5 years. :).