Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are armored up and ready for the final $1000 battle

Armour pierced.

c870d54e57f1aa3977fe94541ec30512.jpg

CH33RS!

That sounds cool! But also an improper use of PII (personally identifiable information). Would be better anyway if this same result were achieved with the computer estimating the most comfortable configuration based on the camera info as they approach the car. The visual info will be better at measuring the person's body size and could know just in time who's going in which seat.

Obviously, it wouldn't be improper use of PPI if the rental agreement they already signed disclosed this feature.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
This is kind of a surprising catalyst IMO for a 15% move, breaking the $1000 wall and all. Hear me out: Hertz don't buy cars, do they? They lease? And all I've seen are news articles, not really any specific agreement, time line or anything. We know Tesla don't do deals (everyone pays the same) and that they are production constrained. So this is 98% PR - for both firms.

So my guess is: hugely up today. Retrace somewhat throughout the week?

Also, why does a ketchup company need so many cars?

Does anyone think today's action might be at least in part be due to benchmark funds who held out in buying TSLA now scrambling for shares? Them not buying shares after the S&P inclusion makes them almost like shorts.
Def...also some rotating out of losers and into winners to try to squeeze out their bonuses before year end.