Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The big fear is the counting. It seems very complicated when a mix of a large variety of options and underlying stock is involved. Do you know of a program/spreadsheet that would correctly calculate the new basis across trades of varying size? All the examples I have found involve very basic stock transactions.
I sold all my options out this afternoon at the lull around 1170 and I’ll treat them as one pile of plusses and minuses. So for now I am HODL with long shares only. All I have to do is sit on my hands for a while. Boring AF with the siren of all that premium out there. $40 for ATM with just 4 days sounds so good, and deadly.

• Love
Reactions: winfield100
i have load of cash to buy TSLA right now but I fear it is too high now and I just chasing but at the same time don't want to FOMO. Thumb up if you feel the same.

Me, too.
I have a hunch that 1500-2000 may be the top of this run before we see another dip back to the low 1000s.

The sarajah guy on twitter thinks we can hit 5,000, which is just insane. It definitely won't hit that this run.

Why DCA now when you know it's going to come back down soon?
But do you? For sure? Didn't you feel the same way last week, which is why you still have a load of cash to invest?

Good luck timing the market. I'm perfectly content to buy TSLA whenever I come into some investable funds. Buy low, buy high. It's worked out well for me so far and I am 100% confident it will work out for me in the long run.

I believe this is poetry from Elon. Any of our China based friends able to translate please? Somehow google is confused by this.

Background story is that an emperor is jealous of his brother's talent, and ordered him to compose a poem in 7 steps for face death. Hence this poem is known as The Quatrain of Seven Steps

Beanstalks are ignited to boil beans,
The beans in the pot cry out.
We are born of the selfsame root,
Why should we incinerate each other with such impatience?"

Vetle Forsland on Twitter: "$TSLA 10-year stock chart recreated as art https://t.co/zOumV3DVf1" / Twitter | Aug 18, 2020

EfukCGdXgAAPUqD

Cheers!
I was looking for the source that made it. You can see that mine was not exactly the same so a day or two different I think.

Found it

Streamlit

But it appears broken. Anyone knowledgeable enough to see if there's a fix for that?

i have load of cash to buy TSLA right now but I fear it is too high now and I just chasing but at the same time don't want to FOMO. Thumb up if you feel the same.
A friend of mine had $100,000 to invest and, knowing of my stake in TSLA he asked me if he would be getting in too late. My response was, "It's never too late to invest in TSLA, especially if you're looking long-term." The share price was $675 at the time.

I would have the same answer today.