Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’l have another push down..don’t blow it all at once
Guessing 950 is the mark.

1642778151110.png

Today is a good day for all the people who like to buy high and sell low to sell all their shares. They tried an investment in TSLA and it didn't work out!

Well, at least they tried. :rolleyes:
I don't think retail is selling. Computers are based on technicals. We discussed about this for a few pages yesterday so hopefully we don't have anymore Pikachu shock faces but if we still do then check that bias at the door.

I think you’ll possibly be able to get some stock at $7xx in the next few months, as I think a 20-30% market dump is likely as the fed hikes.
You sound like my brother Bob who told me the NASDAQ is going to crash soon (which it might).
But let's not forget next week EC happens first. I'm hopeful NASDAQ and TSLA part ways and Tesla is the only logical flight to safety against inflation woes. Hopeful I said... but $7xx ? Not gonna touch it, good luck.

I don't think retail is selling. Computers are based on technicals. We discussed about this for a few pages yesterday so hopefully we don't have anymore Pikachu shock faces but if we still do then check that bias at the door.

I do think retail is the one selling… one of the artifacts of inflation being higher than wages and the market being near all time highs.

Retail bought heavy in 20/21 with the money they saved during lockdowns, was a large part of the rise IMHO, as savings rates reached many year highs.

Now let’s see if the fed can get inflation under control before this consumption-supporting cushion runs out…

You sound like my brother Bob who told me the NASDAQ is going to crash soon (which it might).
But let's not forget next week EC happens first. I'm hopeful NASDAQ and TSLA part ways and Tesla is the only logical flight to safety against inflation woes. Hopeful I said... but $7xx ? Not gonna touch it, good luck.

Just for context, a 30% drop in the nasdaq would still have it above its pre-pandemic high…

10 Year bond has been dropping.
Down almost 5% today

Very strange
Yeah I feel like this was all part of the plan for today's leap expiration. Bond interest was artificially high by active shorting to start the week, caping the nasdaq's any hope for recovery, then have traders break key technical supports, use those past broken support as resistance so bears can short at resistance and now the damage is done, they lift their feet off the throat on the bond market.

I remember during premarket Monday night I saw bond interest went from 1.78 to 1.83 in one second. I thought cnbc threw an error. That doesn't seem natural.

Last edited:

Yes, plenty of retail selling today. It's human nature. Certainly, the selling is not predominantly retail (because retail owns so few shares).