Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Berlin had a big festival too.

Still not shipping cars to customers.

So it'd be awesome if that's what this is, but I don't take Elons answer as confirmation of that.

(for that matter, April 1 would be after Q1, when they said on the earnings call they'd already expect to have delivered cars)
Gigafest and when deliveries happen doesn't have to be tied together. You can have a party anytime

OT. On the dog walk I heard a very powerful ICE vehicle winding through the gears on the highway two miles from me. And I considered how much faster my cyber(nota)truck was going to be, and it would more economical in terms of energy usage. And I started to get all warm inside when I realised that. I mean its always been a trade off when considering a car, power vs efficiency.
I've always wanted power, and until my last vehicle went for the most efficient vehicle.
It should be a bigger selling point that it is. IF Tesla every advertises....

SEC response to Tesla regarding distribution of Tesla/Musk penalties.
I'm including screenshots rather than a link, because the only site I could find this on turns my stomach.

View attachment 771083View attachment 771084
Now use that line in there at the end...the one about the SEC would be happy to provide any information on how they determined the distribution. and why it was so difficult.

Just picked up our brand new model Y built 2/22. We bought our last Tesla (model 3 AWD) about 2 years ago. We never really had any issues with it and the fit and finish was fine. This Y though is absolutely flawless. Drove 470 kilometres home today. Picked it up in Surrey BC. Our delivery guy told us they are delivering about 25 to 45 cars a day at that delivery centre and about the same at the other two delivery centres in the Vancouver area. It was a completely different experience. He was knowledgeable, attentive, patient. Took us step by step thru everything. Manager came out to see us and congratulate us. Absolutely top notch experience that Mercedes could learn from. Car was flawless driving home. Totally impressed. Well done Tesla.

Side note. There were twice as many threes in the delivery parking lot as Y’s.

Side side note. It’s an intel chip...and I don’t care.

Cheers.

Short sellers raided by FBI
Hope they go up to get the leaders and their friends

RICO is possible. Perhaps the true investors can sue these guys in civil court. The years of this story adda up to real money

"Celebrating our one millionth 4680 cell in January"

1 millionth cell was made in Jan or they made 1 million cells in Jan? Seems like that announcement could have been more specific to reduce ambiguity:

* 1 million cells cumulative (%start date% to %end date%)
* 1 million cells made (within a 30 day period in Jan 2022)

or some such

@Krugerrand , what you call 'anger' i call strength. just trying to ensure people can express a different opinion, and not be silenced by those prolific posters with the 'accept it all, or move on dichotomy, that pushes us steps closer to an infinite echo-chamber this place has inched closer to over the years.

and if per chance it be anger? rather be angry over bullying than the bullier.

I hear this criticism a lot but it misses the mark. No one is trying to silence your opinions, they are saying they disagree with your analysis, or they don't think Elon's controversial comments carry as much importance as those who endlessly bellyache about Elon's public comments do. This forum is for discussing our investments in Tesla and gaining additional insight. My problem is not with the fact that you disagree with some of Elon's tweets, it's that you act as if they are so important to the performance of your investment. This always happens when Tesla share price is depressed and some investors get emotional and want to blame Elon, but Elon's tweets are not the cause of the depressed price, and you can't do anything about them either.

I guarantee that Elon could Tweet like the most woke person that ever lived and the share price would still be in the crapper right now. Tesla would not build or sell one more car, not one analyst would increase their price estimates and Moody's or S&P would not raise their ratings to investment grade one day sooner. The endless complaining about Elon's tweets is simply not productive. Hence my comments that no one is forcing anyone to invest, no one is forcing anyone to buy Tesla products. Take them or leave them but you're not going to change Elon and you shouldn't waste a minute of your time (or this threads time) thinking you might. Get it? Sell your shares if you don't like it but don't clog up this thread with your endless bellyaching that you disagree with his comments and don't believe he should say them while simultaneously complaining that people are trying to silence YOU!

I trust you see the problem here.

First night out on 10.10.2 FSD Beta. It's been a while since we upgraded, right?
Pros: Smoother lane changes and turns, and feels different. More confident in a few of my trouble spots.
Cons: Some parking lot drama (not summon). We have a nasty parking lot here.
Overall it's improved for me, here in Az. More bullishness has occurred.

I hear this criticism a lot but it misses the mark. No one is trying to silence your opinions, they are saying they disagree with your analysis, or they don't think Elon's controversial comments carry as much importance as those who endlessly bellyache about Elon's public comments do. This forum is for discussing our investments in Tesla and gaining additional insight. My problem is not with the fact that you disagree with some of Elon's tweets, it's that you act as if they are so important to the performance of your investment. This always happens when Tesla share price is depressed and some investors get emotional and want to blame Elon, but Elon's tweets are not the cause of the depressed price, and you can't do anything about them either.

I guarantee that Elon could Tweet like the most woke person that ever lived and the share price would still be in the crapper right now. Tesla would not build or sell one more car, not one analyst would increase their price estimates and Moody's or S&P would not raise their ratings to investment grade one day sooner. The endless complaining about Elon's tweets is simply not productive. Hence my comments that no one is forcing anyone to invest, no one is forcing anyone to buy Tesla products. Take them or leave them but you're not going to change Elon and you shouldn't waste a minute of your time (or this threads time) thinking you might. Get it? Sell your shares if you don't like it but don't clog up this thread with your endless bellyaching that you disagree with his comments and don't believe he should say them while simultaneously complaining that people are trying to silence YOU!

I trust you see the problem here.
I'm sorry if it offends you but I can't see genocide as a topic for a meme or a joke.

I do believe this can affect share product adoption and share price. Not a whole lot of dots to connect between an asshole and a whole lot of people (who would normally not care) turning against a product / company / public figure.

This incredibly poor tweet along with the background of lawsuits on hostile working environment for minorities are not helpful.

I think it is a good time to reflect on what is expected from people in powerful leadership positions.

I expect better than this recent string of tweets / news.