Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The market really is fascinating.

Tesla has had nothing but positive tangible catalysts like gas prices driving orders up 100%, expansion of existing factories towards spectacular volumes, 2 brand-new cutting edge factories eminently opening, nimble,and advanced plans or long-term contracts for all the relevant latest material and component "shortages" AND dreamy financial performance and forecasts. The world is currently and literally in chaos due to the lack of more of Tesla's various products. It's quite an amazing time for the company looking forward....and yet, as I write this, TSLA is 4x below QQQ and F...GM is GREEN. So, while I have always felt that I understand Tesla far better than most, how can others really be this clueless? HODL.

Tesla has had nothing but positive tangible catalysts like gas prices driving orders up 100%, expansion of existing factories towards spectacular volumes, 2 brand-new cutting edge factories eminently opening, nimble,and advanced plans or long-term contracts for all the relevant latest material and component "shortages" AND dreamy financial performance and forecasts. The world is currently and literally in chaos due to the lack of more of Tesla's various products. It's quite an amazing time for the company looking forward....and yet, as I write this, TSLA is 4x below QQQ and F...GM is GREEN. So, while I have always felt that I understand Tesla far better than most, how can others really be this clueless? HODL.
I feel like this will always be the same narrative until Tesla becomes the most valuable company in the world (or when they get real close...) In the interim, i will continue to pick up as many shares as possible as we all know where they are headed.

Yep, and that's why I'm not in the least concerned about the noise level right now. Eventually market schizophrenia will get shaken out by actual earnings numbers. All long-term indicators are solid green. Wish I had more cash to throw into TSLA right now. Unfortunately all I can do is sell some others-most of which are all solid red right now and I hate to lock in losses! Still believe in ARK funds long term but they are gutting me at the moment.

Aaand thank you, Rivian 😊
C226E13E-F96E-4BFE-971C-0EE9DBD12CBF.jpeg

Watching NCAA tournament in the background and this little beauty popped up. A commercial for a model 3. Free to us. Gotta love a product so good that others will advertise for us!