Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

C6BEA105-4729-46E6-84B5-EA3DF1D906BF.jpeg

Cramer is such a reliable counter-indicator I get nervous when he speaks positively about Tesla… 🤓
Generally that has been true. But, when the narrative on Tesla started to change a few years ago he was less negative and then turned positive before 95% of his contemporaries. That was a big call and went against many of his "friends'" interests. When he said that they could raise a lot of money in very short order that was the end of the "Tesla is going bankrupt" narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: X Fan and hoang51
thank you for everything Brandenburg -Grünheide and Germany - he is on purpose not mentioning Berlin at this point as there was no speaker from Berlin as this is not Berlin :) Elon can walk the line I must say ... not always, sure not on Twitter, but he can :)

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Elon doesn't call it "Giga Berlin" just because it sounds cool, it's because Americans actually know where Berlin is. Communication is supposed to carry meaning, not just be a collection of interesting sounds.

I've not seen it mentioned, forgive me if it has, here is my biggest takeaway from Berlin, and a little earlier.
Earlier- I thought I saw photo of EM in short shirt, he looked as healthy as he has been in a long time. Not as much of a gut and the veins of a lifter in forearms. Can't find that photo right now though
Berlin, again, he looked similarly healthy, not so chunky. maybe some normalcy in his life? Have not seen him do that odd head movement where he is fixing a neck kink.

I certainly hope he is healthier, some near term key man risk management!

Eh, I actually think TSLA is just rising with the general macros today. It feels odd because the MM's don't seem to be holding it down right now for some reason and we just aren't used to it.
Yeah, Just Auto (EV) macros on the rise today, nothing specific to TSLA unfortunately :
1647973585995.png

(Graphic via www.tradingview.com)

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Elon doesn't call it "Giga Berlin" just because it sounds cool, it's because Americans actually know where Berlin is. Communication is supposed to carry meaning, not just be a collection of interesting sounds.
Sure, sort of, but residents of a place (I have a list of dozens) would prefer to have there own name rather than the nearby huge city.
Berlin and Brandenburg are particularly fraught due to history within the last 33 years. It really should not be burdensome for even Americans to learn just a little bit. They were a part of all that, after all.

Even if Elon wants to be simple, the GF has nothing to do with Berlin. It's just close by, handy for nightlife and fine dining.

Eh, I actually think TSLA is just rising with the general macros today. It feels odd because the MM's don't seem to be holding it down right now for some reason and we just aren't used to it.
Or maybe WS has finally caught up to it and the MM's are scared to hold it down now gong into earnings....nah.....no way! :)

Sure, sort of, but residents of a place (I have a list of dozens) would prefer to have there own name rather than the nearby huge city.
Berlin and Brandenburg are particularly fraught due to history within the last 33 years. It really should not be burdensome for even Americans to learn just a little bit. They were a part of all that, after all.

Even if Elon wants to be simple, the GF has nothing to do with Berlin. It's just close by, handy for nightlife and fine dining.
While that is true, as a European living only a few hours away, I have never heard of the city of Brandenburg before.

Actually from what I hear the Austin factory is not actually inside the city limits of Austin either.