Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From 1092 to 1006, after setting new records... what's wrong with this picture?

The whole market is tanking thanks to what Powell said today. I'm honestly thinking of going into margin to buy shares under $1K in my "play" account, because I have extreme confidence that by the end of this year those shares will be worth MUCH more than today.

Since 110, 115 and 120 are all stallion common use and there are odd non-US ones that use 117, then there are 208/220/230/240 all in common use still, and Mr. Musk has lived in areas that use several of them he used one fo the most traditional descriptors 110/220, which were indeed once typical US standards.
Wrong thread to horse around with those numbers :)

The whole market is tanking thanks to what Powell said today. I'm honestly thinking of going into margin to buy shares under $1K in my "play" account, because I have extreme confidence that by the end of this year those shares will be worth MUCH more than today.
Imagine if $TSLA actually just 'met' the street numbers......it would literally be a free fall today.

Wish i did not wake up at the open today 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1650568187696.png

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger

Musk Forms ‘X Holdings’ After Hints at a Parent Company for Tesla, SpaceX

hmmm. Elon formed and X holdings company. Behind a paywall, so link is worthless to most, but that's where I saw the headline

While this is certainly a beat, I'm curious to see how the market actually reacts. As in tomorrow, when the SP drops because everyone thought a beat should have taken it up. We've all been down this road before. I'm happy they beat as a miss could have resulted in a precipitous Netflix drop, but I'm not convinced the Market is going to respond the way most think it should.

Not my first rodeo. I closed some CC's at the peak this morning... so I don't pretend to actually know anything, but I am not surprised by where we are today. I'm sure we'll see the SP rise at the most unassuming time in the near future.

Yahoo version

”The new companies -- each with a variation of the name “X Holdings” -- were formed this week in Delaware, according to records filed with the state. Musk and his investing partners plan to put money into one of the entities to fund the purchase of Twitter shares in a tender offer, while a subsidiary would merge with the social-media firm, according to filings with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission.”

Impact to TSLA?

Last edited:
Never underestimate what Options Market Makers are capable of. They have unlimited ability to poof shares into existence, and beat the SP to their advantage. This chart is from TUESDAY's Open Interest data: (published at 7 am on Wed)

TSLA.Open-Interest.2022-04-22.Expiry-As-of.2022-04-20.07-00.jpg

... and we have ZERO intraday visibility into this critical market dynamic. Nice racket.

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-04-21.15-15.png

#SEC #Racketeering

Last edited: