Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I saw that earlier this week. Note that the Hargreaves Lansdown notice was delivered AFTER the "Sharehold of Record" date for 2022 has passed, at which time they should know how many shares they hold, how many they expect to recieve from CREST, and how many dividend shares they will be required to distribute.

Are the $GOOG, $GOOGL, or $AMZN shares delayed at H/L? How about $AMC or $GME? Equal treatment?
That notice is the same notice that I downloaded Aug 31, 2020.

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
There should be a requirement that proposals come only from those who have held TSLA continuously for several years.
That is a low bar. You could pay someone $1000 to submit one then. It’s better to limit the time they can speak on them, and possibly limit highly similar proposals that are the same as one’s that failed already. Meaning no more child colbolt ones for two years etc.

I'm disappointed that they couldn't get enough votes to pass proposals 2 and 3, again. The American-style voter apathy extends to corporate governance as well apparently. Shareholders need to vote their shares, it's an essential part of governance of a pubicly traded company. Sigh.
It isn't retail shareholders not voting, they don't hold more than 1/3rd of the shares. It has to be big institutional investors. (Or even Elon himself withholding votes, which I think is highly unlikely.)