Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then we have to rely on the fact that it was posted by MarcoRPTesla, the self proclaimed best source of Supercharger information on Twitter. I'm not super familiar with him, but Sawyer Merritt retweeted it so.... I'd give it a 65% reliability index. Sawyer often has scoops... but occasionally retweets nonsense.
The user is/was @MarcoRP (No longer active on this forum for some reason) who was very active in the supercharger section on TMC and finds a lot of the permits before anyone else (example 1, 2, 3) . I would 100% trust him that his information is accurate and not altered in anyway to attempt to deceive anyone.

Edit: And I am pretty sure they are an editor/admin for updating locations on supercharge.info

Last edited:
OT

Looks like Airstream is making a perfect traveling companion for the CyberTruck:

1662998655948.png

Last edited:
Why is Lucid up 5X TSLA and NIO almost 10X?

(asking for a friend)
Lucid and NIO got some positive revisions. Lucid's is pretty laughable, but as hard as they have been hit lately this is just a small recovery. Basically they are reported to be making 40+ cars a day now, so giving some hope that production issues are getting solved. NIO got some analyst upgrades with one of them being highly respected and he put a $39 price target on them.

The user is/was @MarcoRP (No longer active on this forum for some reason) who was very active in the supercharger section on TMC and finds a lot of the permits before anyone else (example 1, 2, 3) . I would 100% trust him that his information is accurate and not altered in anyway to attempt to deceive anyone.

Edit: And I am pretty sure they are an editor/admin for updating locations on supercharge.info
My understanding is that there was a big disagreement between Supercharge.info admins and Marco was removed from being an admin/editor as a result.

EDIT: The original tweet was from MarcoRPTesla who I've been told is a reliable source of Supercharger info. What is below is mostly wrong but left for posterity.

Aside from the tweet saying it is. There is this. "Supercharger Post (TYP. 4)"
I’ve been actively using supercharger.info for 4 years and MarcoRPTesla is the gold standard for information and accuracy. I’d rate this as being correct at 95%+. He recently dropped his TMC account but his Twitter account has posted this follow up information. I’m not on Twitter but if someone who is would repost what ever follow up he has this week, that would be great.
DDC51EF6-4A66-4B24-9450-C41A3D63648A.jpeg

Last edited:
Unprotected turns are awesome. Also the car for the first time ever stopped at the gate of my gated community! It didn't try to accelerate through it like before. Much improved!

There are some jerkiness from time to time and some usual phantom slowing but hey I'll take the wins. The gate thing is awesome! It means Tesla is finally detecting UFOs!

All previous versions try to go through our gate without stopping, usually out through the in gate. On last weeks FSD update, it picked the right gate but wanted to smash through it. There are no pavement markings and the entry gate road immediately splits left/right within 50 feet of the gate so I can see why it's confusing FSD. Downloading the latest version right now.

.69.2 is a noticeable improvement with much smoother decision making and human-like maneuvers. I’m certain I’ll find issues as I have with every iteration, but the AP team is showing how much can be done with all this data they’re collecting. Bullish AF.

Looking forward to checking it out today. Both our cars got the update yesterday. I love NOA and use it daily in horrid SoCal traffic. Turn on at ramp. Turn off at exit. 34 miles. Hour commute so much better and I arrive at work or at home in a non-grumpy state. Makes workers and wife happy too.

Now, this FSD/City stuff is appalling. Sorry. Every beta release I try it out a day or two and then leave to next update. I watch the videos and it looks great. But I get

• Straight runs on turns.
  • Wrong lane selections.
  • Jerky wheel motions.
  • Phantom braking.
  • Path contradictions to nav.
  • Run into gates

Yes, what they have done is still impressive, just scares me. I find it absolutely amazing that there have been no accidents with 100k testers out there. Maybe most just turn it off like me? Skewing the numbers.

Hoping this release is the one to allay some of my trepidations.

Last edited:
Anyone notice Elons tweet yesterday about 10.69.2 release to ~100k users?(Can’t figure out how to link on my phone.)

“Looks good to roll out to all Tesla owners with 10.12.2” Here we go. Extra cautious on pedestrians was his comment. No mention of scores.

My FSD beta 10.69.1 drives have been exceptional so far. Minor complaints, feels a bit aggressive even on chill. Personality upgrade toward the confident spectrum. Gonna freak many people out because it’s so evolved (can we say that yet?). This ignorance will be played. HODL through for the gold.