Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has noone posted the >300 yet? Or have i just not noticed it? ... 😅
I'll start getting excited when we get above 400.

No one, and I mean absolutely no one, should be getting excited in any way until we get above 315. Under 315 we are still in a trend pattern of lower highs and lower lows. Until that pattern gets broken we should stay braced for more pain.

Don't get me wrong, it's okay to be excited about the company crushing it and EV adoption taking off. It's just not a good idea to be prematurely excited about the share price. It's like celebrating your teams win when the other team still has plenty of time to get the winning score.

In the majority of US states (38 out of 50 last I knew) there is no "right to privacy" regarding a conversation you're part of (that is- any person part of it can legally record it without the consent of anyone else involved)- even in a bedroom (and actually for in person ones, even more states only require 1 person consent, those 12 that require two party often only do so for NOT in person convos)

Interesting, Nevada is in that boat (in person requires 1 party consent, on the phone requires 2 party)- but that doesn't restrict you if you're outside NV, have the right to be on the call, and are recording-- also, business calls are often recorded by default (with an announcement at the start that it will be recorded) in which case there's nothing stopping you from ALSO recording it yourself.
As I see it privacy/recording laws have nothing to do with it. AFAIK Every Tesla employee has signed an NDA, so by sharing that recording they are violating the agreement they signed. (Even if they didn't record/share it, but instead shared the call in information with a reporter they were still violating their NDA.)

Of course, the issue is that Tesla probably has no way to know who did it, and the reporters aren't going to tell them who did...

Last edited:
First plans for a Tesla V4 Supercharger designed station submitted for permitting. Things I noticed right off.

• PV panels planned.
  • Megapack is part of the design which, combined with PV might make this grid independent or at least detachable.
  • Trailer parking is part of the game plan (Cybertruck FTW).

View attachment 851466
So... is there anything that indicates these really are v4 Supercharger designs? Or is the suggestion that this is version 4 of a site design? Sites have allowed for battery storage for some time now....

If this is a v4 Supercharger design, have any of the charging/power specs been disclosed?

As I see it privacy/recording laws have nothing to do with it. AFAIK Every Tesla employee has signed an NDA, so by sharing that recording they are violating the agreement they signed. (Even if they didn't record/share it, but in stead shared the call in information with a reporter they were still violating their NDA.)

Of course, the issue is that Tesla probably has no way to know who did it, and the reporters aren't going to tell the who did...
NDA would supersede this as far as I'm aware. That said, I wouldn't think all employees would have an NDA but there is certainly something in the company policies about this.

This. is. Sparta.

sc.TSLA.50-DayChart.2022-09-12.09-30.GoTellTheSpartans.png

Spears!

Anybody know what TSLL is?

Investor friend of mine asked me about it, some sort of TSLA related "leverage fund" something-or-other... I suspect there be dragons, but I dunno...

It's a 1.5x leveraged Tesla ETF. I bought some in premarket this morning. I like it. It tracks very well with the underlying, unlike some more highly leveraged ETFs I've observed.

• Informative
Reactions: NooB_cat and jw934
If anyone else is twiddling their thumbs while waiting on the TSLA rocket to the moon and has a little idle time to spend in the interim, I highly recommend watching this 1.5 hour interview by Brighter With Herbert and Joe Justice.

Herbert's focus for this is investor-oriented Q&A for Joe. I'm only halfway though and learning so much about the culture and the future of Tesla it seemed urgent to share this with my peeps at TMC. Enjoy!

Suspect there is a lot of 10.69 testing going on about now.
Unprotected turns are awesome. Also the car for the first time ever stopped at the gate of my gated community! It didn't try to accelerate through it like before. Much improved!

There are some jerkiness from time to time and some usual phantom slowing but hey I'll take the wins. The gate thing is awesome! It means Tesla is finally detecting UFOs!