Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the sky is falling because of US inflation fears, but in Europe the mainstream media starts to write this: Verliest Poetin ook de gasoorlog met Europa?
EU inflation was triggered by peaking natural gas prices caused by fear for gas shortages (and thus also electricity shortages), but it gets more and more clear that EU will not have gas shortages this winter (Avoigt stated today on twitter that the German reserves are filled for 95% now). The most telltale sign that Putin lost his gas war is his proposal to open up the one North Stream 2 pipeline that wasn’t damaged.
France has delays reopening their nuclear plants, but is now at 29GW so they are reopening the nuclear plants.
So with the root cause for this inflation jump going away, I expect the inflation to moderate significantly also. And since the root cause for the stock malaise was inflation fears, the stock malaise should end also.

Well……..no balls, no babies as they say. Just added more.

• @ the 52 week low
  • Max FUD
  • Max fear even on some of the more seasoned TMC’rs
  • And most importantly the TMC site went down in the middle of it all. The voice of reason was temporarily silenced - ha!

View attachment 863404

View attachment 863403
No fear among those who bought and held since pre-2020.
Margin calls don't happen to investors, they happen to speculators.

I, for one, grow tired of these "buying" opportunities.

Hammer time.

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-10-13.11-18.HammerTime.png

Chairs to the Longs! :D

The market must see something positive or a silver lining in the CPI report for it to go back to green this quickly.
Any other macro reason for the market move up?
You should read all this copium. It explains today pretty well.

Forget whistles. Forget perfume. Given the bear market we're in the next novelty item Elon better sell us are these steel Baoding CyberBalls™.
View attachment 863411

The market must see something positive or a silver lining in the CPI report for it to go back to green this quickly.
Any other theories?? I never understand these wild swings.. Earnings??

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger

No reason I can see for the market wide sudden pop upwards. I guess Wall Street finally decided they'd bought enough of the dip and sent the memo around the offices to start going up now. :rolleyes: