Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But but....
IMG_20230214_134829.jpg

I think someone likes 250 for the week with 200 in the bag I suspect.
Long way to go but max pain did move up to 170... meh.

View attachment 907050
Today is the day that all the fake shares shorted on Friday to cap the stock are due for settlement. They could always just add them to the pile of FTDs, but maybe there are some "non-sponsored" entities that participated Friday. Just surmising.

Thanks for letting me know. My first reaction to your post was, "Why would Rob cover my post? I didn't say anything useful, I didn't say anything anyone could confirm." But upon further consideration I came to conclude I'm just as good as CNBC or Reuters with their dumb "unnamed-sources-close-to-matter", or their reliance on useless talking heads. I like how Rob ended the segment, by saying, "Just a rumor, the poster could be making this up..." Yes, very true. MSM has nothing on individuals like Rob or Steven Mark Ryan--those guys have to cover "reality" the best they can because their viewers depend on honest analysis, and if the viewers don't get it they won't be tuning back in in the future and Rob/Steven/etc won't make money. MSM has a different business and cost-structure model in that if they don't "manufacture reality" to their advertisers' wishes the advertisers will pay someone else who will; the incentive structure for MSM guarantees distortion and deception and whatever nonsense fits the agenda of advertisers/government.

Of all the people who cover Tesla on YouTube, Rob Maurer is my favorite. I like his calm, measured voice and skeptical approach. I like Steven Mark Ryan, too.

So I went to the new 24 stall Supercharger station here in Flagstaff. There is indeed one pull-through for those pulling trailers, but it looks cramped, one couldn't get too big of a rig in there. But I think a small travel trailer like what @Webeevdrivers pull would be able to maneuver in there. Otherwise, as far as I can tell, it looks like a normal 250kW charging area, no dual-plugs for connecting to other EV manufacturers, or anything novel that would indicate a new technology.
View attachment 907046
View attachment 907048
View attachment 907049
Great info, thanks. Can't tell from your photos; is this new SC in Flagstaff open now?

Sometimes it takes awhile to show up;

Ignored (for a very long time now)
Keep on
👎
Does not cost me any money
On my way to buy private jet and oceanfront Hawaii
You are in the running for the worst jinx next to Cramer being bullish on Tesla. Way to go buddy. It's probably a good time to load up on puts..almost a sure thing now so investment advice.

Thanks for letting me know. My first reaction to your post was, "Why would Rob cover my post? I didn't say anything useful, I didn't say anything anyone could confirm." But upon further consideration I came to conclude I'm just as good as CNBC or Reuters with their dumb "unnamed-sources-close-to-matter", or their reliance on useless talking heads. I like how Rob ended the segment, by saying, "Just a rumor, the poster could be making this up..." Yes, very true. MSM has nothing on individuals like Rob or Steven Mark Ryan--those guys have to cover "reality" the best they can because their viewers depend on honest analysis, and if the viewers don't get it they won't be tuning back in in the future and Rob/Steven/etc won't make money. MSM has a different business and cost-structure model in that if they don't "manufacture reality" to their advertisers' wishes the advertisers will pay someone else who will; the incentive structure for MSM guarantees distortion and deception and whatever nonsense fits the agenda of advertisers/government.

Of all the people who cover Tesla on YouTube, Rob Maurer is my favorite. I like his calm, measured voice and skeptical approach. I like Steven Mark Ryan, too.

So I went to the new 24 stall Supercharger station here in Flagstaff. There is indeed one pull-through for those pulling trailers, but it looks cramped, one couldn't get too big of a rig in there. But I think a small travel trailer like what @Webeevdrivers pull would be able to maneuver in there. Otherwise, as far as I can tell, it looks like a normal 250kW charging area, no dual-plugs for connecting to other EV manufacturers, or anything novel that would indicate a new technology.
View attachment 907046
View attachment 907048
View attachment 907049
That is great. I didn't like the only one that has been there.

Reactions: joh01652
Reactions: FSDtester#1
I still remember with fondness my Ferrari and other Italian cars. They all were exceedingly pleasurable. I'd probably buy a Ferrari BEV. The new CEO is thinking clearly. After all RACE is the only automaker that consistently exceeds TSLA margins. That Benedetto Vigna is a wholly different person with different background than have been other Ferrari CEO's is the point:

For him we must thank John Elkann. He has never failed to cope with the enormous challenges he inherited, and has done so without the histrionics other around him have displayed. He does have his grandfathers curiosity while making the most of his multinational character. Anybody who does not know him can search for his name. Note in particular the Silicon Valley types with whom he associates.

I know we are honor-bound to write off Stellantis so I'll not belabor that point. Ferrari is something "almost not not quite entirely different". Somehow Douglas Adams springs to mind...
Too much engineering resources to make the roadster 2.0, vs. making more robots to build cars, batteries, etc. I personally would prefer a mclaren or ferrari to do the heavy lifting of suspension, chassis etc for the new roadster. Imagine ferrari/AMGesque upgrade to roadster would easily sell for 1.5 million. THink RImac nevera or pinanfarnia batista with proven electronics from Tesla.