Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone here anticipate a doubling of the share price by FYE 2026?

Asking for a friend…..

Who knows what happens we start getting closer to AGI [1]...I track Neuralink and am sure many, many others on this forum as well (that I'm honestly completely unaware of).

Now that human clinical trials are starting on Neuralink and, in 3 years (i.e. 2026), they get to 1,000's of customers if not 100,000's...that's a lot of brain data opened up that turns our knowledge of ourselves from black box to white box...For Tesla, that means just a lot of Dojo going forward into the future and API's via those and many other sources of data unveiling insights + new products/services that we can't really think of right now. Think of the history of stem cells tech and, then, Neuralink! I still do think the fundamental heart of the problem-to-solve is humanity's race condition between our progress as a species vs. the limits of our environment.

On a macro/abstracted scale, we as a species may start adapting to climate change along the ride to a sustainable future with Tesla and Boring Company in the background...and lengthen the background process that is fundamental, averting the limits of our environment on Earth, via those two companies...while pushing forward to the venture that is the unknown of space and our minds. All tech enabled to get us to Mars. [2]

I know this isn't the weekend, but Tesla is an aggregator for a lot of fields...and, it seems, is a central future figure for human progress into breaking through past that race condition.

All this to say, bullish on TSLA.

[1] For example - Humans Are on Track to Achieve Immortality in 7 Years, Futurist Says
[2] Elon Musk: The Architect of Tomorrow

But I mean for realz! Trying to understand how the new lines might impact the share price in the next few years, realistically.

Me too... ;) remember how 2020 raised the bar for "realistically" to be measured against?

Cathie, over at ARK, is suggesting an SP of $2000 by 2027, if that helps.

FWIW, it looks as if the After-Hours market is trying to double today's normal-hours gains. Everybody gets a doubling!

Edit: it happened!

Last edited:
Not the 3/Y. Those beauties are reserved for the S/X. Would LOVE to be wrong on this.

Semi also uses carbon-wrapped rotors for the increased efficiency (lower tolerances/gap means better used of available magnetic flux).

Obviously, this would be the way to add range to Model S LR too, but I don't know if they are doing so.

Cheers!

But I mean for realz! Trying to understand how the new lines might impact the share price in the next few years, realistically.
For realz, this is what we think. Ok, probably a bit of exaggeration/hopium in there.

I for one would be severely disappointed if we haven't doubled by FYE 2024. Still holding some hope that the doubling will happen by Q1 2024.

Me too... ;) remember 2020?

Cathie, over at ARK, is suggesting an SP of $2000 by 2027, if that helps.
Wow, I didn’t realize that Cathie had updated her projections. I will go look at that. Thank you.

Yes, I remember 2020 all too well! Trouble is, I keep expecting that to happen every day, leading to much disappointment - which of course this forum understands.