Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C'mon y'all, lets all get along and relish in the 10th GREEN trading day in a row (hopefully) :)
7op5ik.jpg

Converted my entire portfolio into TSLL today
My buying of TSLL was a substantial portion of volume traded today
What is happening on weekly chart of Tesla is extremely significant
This is exactly similar to what happened in late 2019 and an early 2013
This is a major Bollinger band breakout on the weekly chart. I am still in Europe and traveling but when I get a chance, I’m happy to post more detailed explanation and more detailed charts
Not financial advice nobody should follow what I’m doing
IMG_2873.png
IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2876.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a major Bollinger band breakout on the weekly chart. I am still in Europe and traveling but when I get a chance, I’m happy to post more detailed explanation and more detailed charts
Not financial advice nobody should follow what I’m doingView attachment 945030
On a technical basis, yes the stock is set up break out.

But Tesla's execution and earnings have to cooperate for Q2 or else the stock will likely drop below that upper band and fall straight down to the lower band for support. So it's important to call that out here.

Having said that, it does feel like Wall St wants TSLA to go much higher and I wouldn't be surprised if Q2's earnings are given a pass IF they meet analyst expectations. The narrative will be about future growth products (Gen 3, Cybertruck, Energy). Always try to remember that Wall St wants max volatility and swings in a stock's price. The would probably love for TSLA to run all the way back to it's ATH since they've ridden it all the way down to $100 only to then reposition themselves for a good 30-40% drop and then flip again.

Last edited:
Also after 10 green days there's statistically got to be one or more red ones soon, seems an odd time to move 100% of assets into a leveraged holding rather than doing it on the red day?
My buying of TSLL was a substantial portion of volume traded today - I would like to know what 'substantial portion of volume traded today' equates to.

It’s a company car and he wasn’t allowed to choose the car.
He will be allowed to choose his next company car. If his lease budget is not large enough I already promised him I’d refund him for the extra cost to lease a Tesla.
Now that Tesla has dropped the prices a lot I doubt my contribution will be needed.
You set an exemplary example for all dads!

CyberTruck on track for production later this year.

Interestingly this article speaks of a minimum yearly production of 375K CyberTrucks.

What is the latest wisdom on how to prevent lending out your shares if you have a margin account. Does having standing GTC share sales orders at moon prices do a thing? I'll happily let go of some if we should crush past the $1420.69 in the next few months, as unlikely as that is.
@Skryll
for one thing, pay off your margin, for another, contact the brokerage and get a specific answer from them.

There's are 121 GW wind projects currently pending in Finland, of which about half are onshore and half offshore. That's a lot. If there just would be a company in need of clean energy, plus maybe some lithium, nickel...

♫ Finland, Finland, Finland
♫ It's the place I want to be ♫
♫ With it's Mountains so Lofty, and so close the the Sea ♫
♫ Finland, Finland, Finland
♫ Finland has it all ♫

Kippis!

Not financial advice nobody should follow what I’m doingView attachment 945030View attachment 945032View attachment 945035
Nice photos of Budapest! I found it interesting that the Chain Bridge, and for that matter all the others, had to be re-built after WWII as all were blown up by retreating Germans.

Hadn't seen this mentioned

Supplier info saying 375k CTs as the projected annual target, production candidates in August suggesting final production in October.
Which aligns well with what I had posted sometime ago - per store, CT showroom models in ~4 weeks on their floors. So, mid July, people can check them out in person.

They even wrote about this in Business Insider...

It appears the MM don't enjoy thick dirty smoky air, and have realized that bioweapon defense mode is now relevant.

Elon: "Hmm, which 'most favorable terms' will I choose this year...?"

Add Spain to the list.

The biggest roadblock in European solar energy is connecting the grid from Spain to Germany thru France. Because of France's heavy investments in nuclear, they haven't (yet) permitted cheap renewable solar energy from Spain to be transmitted through France.

Perhaps Elon knows this, and it was a subject of discussion when he met Emmanuel Macron in Paris last month? France needs a win in this transition, getting some Tesla manufacturing facilities would help Macron at the ballot box.