Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1686256961025.png

You led Mary and it matters!!

From Q&A, there are 2 points
* Elon said it will be even level playing field between Tesla and non-Tesla owners using Supercharger network. So I take that has same charge $ rate. He said this is important to speed up transition to EV.
* When asked about possibility of using CCS charger on new cars that has NACS in 2025, Marry said that just like current Tesla, there will be an adaptor for owners to use CCS chargers. This tells me both Ford and GM will probably only offer NACS port on the car instead of both (which Sandy Munro channel mentioned that it would defeat the cost and simplicity advantage of NACS if they still include CCS ports.

I'm not sure that's true. I just listened to the recording and Elon seemed to want to assure everyone that non-Tesla EVs would be on an even playing field.
Yeah heard that as well. Not really thrilled about that 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully Ford/GM are having to pay a decent amount to get access to the Supercharger network

I'm not sure that's true. I just listened to the recording and Elon seemed to want to assure everyone that non-Tesla EVs would be on an even playing field.
Queue the disgruntled Tesla owners with the 'We bought a tesla strictly because of the superior charging infrastructure, you screwed us again Elon' rhetoric.

I find it ironic that we are up 4% AH on a GM adoption announcement and we were down 4% on great growth/deliveries YOY. Would would have thought Mary B. would be the catalyst for a 4% move 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴
Someday, your grandkids will be asking; "Hey grandpa/grandma, where were you the day that the cow jumped over the moon?"

Me? I'll remember this day FOREVER!

1686257692972.jpeg