Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Unionization

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Imagine if people acted like the Swedish union in other parts of your life.

You have a party at your house with 30 people in the winter. You have your house heat set at a temp that 27 agree with. Three want it 5 degrees warmer but the rest want it kept as is. And if the house owner doesn’t comply with those 3, those 3 including their uninvited acquaintances start trashing the place, make it difficult for others to have a good time. The fact that a very tiny minority of guests would have the gall to just impose their will regardless of the law baffles me.
I supposed another example, including actions that mirror this example, is 06 Jan 2021.

You have a party at your house with 30 people in the winter. You have your house heat set at a temp that 27 agree with. Three want it 5 degrees warmer but the rest want it kept as is. And if the house owner doesn’t comply with those 3, those 3 including their uninvited acquaintances start trashing the place, make it difficult for others to have a good time. The fact that a very tiny minority of guests would have the gall to just impose their will regardless of the law baffles me.
I supposed another example, including actions that mirror this example, is 06 Jan 2021.

@SO16 That's not in any way comparable to what the IF Metall vs. Tesla conflict is about.

@navguy12 How many cops, Tesla employees or other human beings have Union members beaten and killed?

When did Union members break into and defecate inside a Tesla facility or the Swedish parliament?

Some of the extreme hyperbole gaslighting in this thread is just laughably bad.

@navguy12 was being sarcastic. My bad...

Last edited:
And you just keep on writing little OT essays like this one...

If It's any consolation for you, you've just perfectly described how I view you. XOXO

Oh, so now being on topic is important to you?

Show me your list of things Tesla has done to escalate this in order to corroborate your claim and demonstrate how wrong I am.

Please, be specific.

Please, go into some detail about what the conflict actually is about.

Will you be willing to answer questions when your answer falls short of being complete?

Or, will you again suddenly be "too busy" to participate when facts are needed to support your claims?

I might correct the very worst factual errors in this thread as I've done this far, but that will be the extent of it.

You are not going to change your mind.

And neither am I.

Reactions: petit_bateau
I might correct the very worst factual errors in this thread as I've done this far, but that will be the extent of it.

You are not going to change your mind.

And neither am I.
First of all, "factual information" doesn't require correction. Supporting evidence is what makes it factual.

You could have just gone ahead and addressed the questions put to you, rather than post this superfluous content.

All that has been asked of you is to provide ANY factual information to support your claims.

Still waiting....

@SO16 That's not in any way comparable to what the IF Metall vs. Tesla conflict is about.

@navguy12 How many cops, Tesla employees or other human beings have Union members beaten and killed?

When did Union members break into and defecate inside a Tesla facility or the Swedish parliament?

My intent was not to gaslight; please see my PM.

First of all, "factual information" doesn't require correction. Supporting evidence is what makes it factual.

You could have just gone ahead and addressed the questions put to you, rather than post this superfluous content.

All that has been asked of you is to provide ANY factual information to support your claims.

Still waiting....

Withholding of facts/information (with or without an intent to do so) qualifies as a factual error as far as I'm concerned.

And no – I'm not going to go through and list all the times that has occurred in this thread.

Last edited:
Withholding of facts/information (with or without an intent to do so) qualifies as a factual error as far as I'm concerned.

And no – I'm not going to go through and list all the times that has occurred in this thread.
At least you have admitted to being in error for withholding facts to support your claim.

That is a promising first step. 👏

Congratulations

Why do I have a feeling that wasn't the first time you deliberately misunderstood in this thread. Either for 'comedic effect' or to simply just waste my time...

Last edited:
Why do I have a feeling that wasn't the first time you deliberately misunderstood in this thread. Either for 'comedic effect' or to simply just waste my time...
You wrote it.

After taking into consideration how the topic being discussed was "the absence of facts to support claims made by @SwedishAdvocate ," applying what you wrote to the discussion led to a logical conclusion.

A conclusion which I thanked you for with sincerity.

Are you now saying that what you wrote only applies to other people, and is not equally applicable to you unless taken in humor?

You do appear to possess a dizzying intellect.

You wrote it.

After taking into consideration how the topic being discussed was "the absence of facts to support claims made by @SwedishAdvocate ," applying what you wrote to the discussion led to a logical conclusion.

A conclusion which I thanked you for with sincerity.

Are you now saying that what you wrote only applies to other people, and is not equally applicable to you unless taken in humor?

You do appear to possess a dizzying intellect.

Like I've written now I don't know how many times... Debating this with you is just a total and complete waste of time. Not going to engage.

Not to mention that the contract will require "the three" to be included in your house management board and you will share a vote with them going forward while their interest is only to maintain their "project" going with little regard to your long term plans.

As if it was not enough that they are ruining the party just by showing up.

Like I've written now I don't know how many times... Debating this with you is just a total and complete waste of time. Not going to engage.

If only you could be trusted to stand by such a statement.

Were you to cease to engage in this thread with repeated unsupported claims, and excuses for avoiding to offer further detail, the discussion would be better for it.

Every indication supports that you are merely spreading propaganda through liberal use of generalities. You actively avoid further discussion of your contributions, beyond protests of being too busy, it being a waste of time, and so on, and so on.

Yet, you keep coming back with distaste for what you call an argument, or a debate. Only there is a stark absence of content to support your side of it.

For what purpose do you return time and again?

Is it merely to provide the most tenuous of implications with no conclusive content to sustain them?

Whom is actually wasting who's time here?

Last edited:

@navguy12 was being sarcastic. My bad...
Please explain.

• Funny
Reactions: 2daMoon
...] Every indication supports that you are merely spreading propaganda through liberal use of generalities. [...

You're of course entitled to your very own personal opinion. And I'll of course concede that there might very well be others that agree with you as well.

But there are also folks in this thread that give my posts blue thumbs, lightbulbs, informative(s), and hearts...