Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla used market.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Advertised my first on Autotrader, from past experiences I made it clear that dealer offers were welcome but they needed to declare themselves as such from the outset. It was an MS and I got about 3k more than WBAC but looking back it was still probably too cheap but it went in the middle of last year when the market was uncertain due to covid and I had a M3 on its way. Today if I could afford to leave the car with a dealer I'd use someone like Richard Symons on a sale or Return basis or do the same again and advertise on AT or Pistonheads and hold out for a better price. I've since found tesla-info which has tons of data on prices and price changes but also how long some cars have been hanging around unsold so worth looking at to work out the price.

Motorway is not much different to the autotrader route - dealers don't really care where their stock comes from, only how much they're paying, they will be crawling the adverts if its stock they want.

There's a fairly good guide here on what to especially if you're listing it yourself