Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Virtual Power Plant in CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I press request payment(Bank info already Filled)

Will it just sit there if I can get it out? Or will at some point Tesla take it away?
Can you see the bank info? Is it correct? Have you submitted that to Tesla before? Can you delete and re-enter?
Did it ask for birth date?
Two numbers, account number and routing number, all numbers including 0 at front.
Doubt Tesla will claim it back.

Can you see the bank info? Is it correct? Have you submitted that to Tesla before? Can you delete and re-enter?
Did it ask for birth date?
Two numbers, account number and routing number, all numbers including 0 at front.
Doubt Tesla will claim it back.

Yes, I have done all that double and tripled checked. It’s my first time transferring so that might be an issue. Not sure.

Finally got notified. $306.54. Last year was $538. We had a lot fewer events this last summer.
Similar, $240.80 vs last year at $332.97. I wasn't tracking everything this time around, so no idea if this correlated to the rules or not.

I felt dirty having to provide some much details to get the money, bank account (weird that it was account number then the routing number), name, address, and then after putting all that in a pop up asking for date of birth with stupid scroll wheels. Elon just got a ton of information for his ex-Twitter/Paypal2.0 banking ambitions.