Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla vs Others' "Autopilot"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
have driven several rental cars with their autopilot systems; I found I really missed the car graphic that Tesla has; for some reason you feel a lot more trusting when you can see what the car sees vs the assumption the system is working on the other vehicles due to their non existant or mickey mouse looking graphical representations.

Whilst there are no production cars with the latest Mobileye I was very impressed with their latest demo driving around a busy city centre hands free. I know Tesla capture data from our cars but they have six manufacturers collecting six million miles of data PER HOUR. If the demo video is to be believed then Tesla has a long way to go before FSD is safe to use.

Whilst there are no production cars with the latest Mobileye I was very impressed with their latest demo driving around a busy city centre hands free. I know Tesla capture data from our cars but they have six manufacturers collecting six million miles of data PER HOUR. If the demo video is to be believed then Tesla has a long way to go before FSD is safe to use.

Recording a demo is always easy. I'd bet that route choice isn't random.