Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Charger For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Wall Charger for sale which is brand new and unused in its box. The cable is 2.5m long and the unit is silver.

Price was £474 new but happy to negotiate on a reasonable figure given the circumstances.

Just to clarify the reason for the sale... I eventually went with the charger from Pod Point as it allowed me a further £300 grant from the Scottish government. And, even though Tesla said I could return their unit when I received my Model 3 from their Edinburgh store (return at pick-up), they reneged and refused to take it back as I had gone beyond their 30 day returns policy...! Not a happy Tesla customer...

Here are a few photo's but happy to post further pictures if requested.

Any further info required, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

IMG_1066 B.JPG

IMG_1042 A.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1066 B.JPG
    IMG_1066 B.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 44
And, even though Tesla said I could return their unit when I received my Model 3 from their Edinburgh store (return at pick-up), they reneged and refused to take it back as I had gone beyond their 30 day returns policy...! Not a happy Tesla customer...

Did same to me too. Not a mention of time frames, even when pushed, just, "if the box is sealed we will take back for a full refund."

Reactions: GrantV67